I couldn't find a Ghost Inside thread on here so i decided to create one
They seem to be such an underatted band?
And they never come to England

So thoughts on the newest album? Better than the first?
Originally posted by Tanglewoodguit
Amy Pond is a MILF

I'LL SEE YOU WHEN THE SUN SETS!!!
i don't think they're underrated, i think they're an average hardcore band. They have a few good songs, but a lot of them sound the same. Second album is poop.

my 2 cents

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
I saw them in Atlanta with Winds Of Plague, Veil of Maya, and As Blood Runs Black. Great show. I hadn't heard of them before that but they were pretty good live. I don't listen to them very often but they are pretty good.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1240878&highlight=the+ghost+inside

Tip: Instead of the search bar, go to the "search" option in the controls at the top (under the bit where the forum and thread you're posting in are listed). Then change the drop down menu to "search titles" instead of posts. You can use one of the other drop downs to search specific forums, but you normally don't have to.

Gives much better results than the search bar, which I'm assuming you used since you weren't able to find the thread.

EDIT: and they do come to England, they've toured the UK 4 times since November '09, and they're coming back again in Summer.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Last edited by asator at Jun 1, 2011,
Quote by SPBY
i don't think they're underrated, i think they're an average hardcore band. They have a few good songs, but a lot of them sound the same. Second album is poop.

my 2 cents

Really? There better than some of the other more popular bands that are around. *hint hint BMTH + BVB*
Although admitedly, as musicians they do suck xD
But i agree that the second album isn't as good.
Originally posted by Tanglewoodguit
Amy Pond is a MILF

I'LL SEE YOU WHEN THE SUN SETS!!!
Good band
Quote by asator
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1240878&highlight=the+ghost+inside

Tip: Instead of the search bar, go to the "search" option in the controls at the top (under the bit where the forum and thread you're posting in are listed). Then change the drop down menu to "search titles" instead of posts. You can use one of the other drop downs to search specific forums, but you normally don't have to.

Gives much better results than the search bar, which I'm assuming you used since you weren't able to find the thread.

EDIT: and they do come to England, they've toured the UK 4 times since November '09, and they're coming back again in Summer.

Great post.

Let's use that thread from now on.

Also, these guys are sick live.