http://one.org/us/actnow/ you've probably already been here if you're a U2 fan. But I want everyone to see that this organization needs contributions, and hopefully the people of UG will contribute. It will only take 2 minutes of your time and its for a good cause.
I like shotguns. thats all you need to know
Yeah i clicked on the page, however the propaganda using children to gain leverage turned me right off.

e/ also, advertising? *r
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by RU Experienced?
How you gonna die from diarrhea?

MASSIVE explosion. Everywhere.

But seriously; You lose water very quickly.
Quote by Silent Murder
MASSIVE explosion. Everywhere.

But seriously; You lose water very quickly.

Well isn't that just another form of dehydration? You don't have to embarrass the poor kids by saying they're dying from diarrhea.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Well isn't that just another form of dehydration? You don't have to embarrass the poor kids by saying they're dying from diarrhea.

Yup it is.
But if you say they're pooing out their liquids, it's much more emotional and serious business and your heart goes out to them.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by RU Experienced?

"Diarrhea is the condition of having three or more loose or liquid bowel movements per day. It is a common cause of death in developing countries and the second most common cause of infant deaths worldwide. [...] In 2009 diarrhea was estimated to have caused 1.1 million deaths in people aged 5 and over and 1.5 million deaths in children under the age of 5."

I'm pretty sure being embarrassed is the least of their worries.
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
Quote by Silent Murder
Yup it is.
But if you say they're pooing out their liquids, it's much more emotional and serious business and your heart goes out to them.

It's more repulsive than anything, I don't need to hear about that shit. Diarrhea is not a tool used for gaining sympathy, it's something you ashamedly keep to yourself until it passes.

When's the last time you saw a Hallmark "get well soon" card catered towards diarrhea sufferers?
Quote by RU Experienced?
It's more repulsive than anything, I don't need to hear about that shit.

icwutudidthar

But they don't have salts or water to treat it.
It's easy here.. you just drink to replace the water and it's all fine and dandy.
They'll likely die.
Dying is more serious than dignity.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Last edited by Silent Murder at Jun 1, 2011,
Quote by Silent Murder
icwutudidthar

But they don't have salts or water to treat it.
It's easy here.. you just drink to replace the water and it's all fine and dandy.
They'll likely die.
Dieing is more serious than dignity.

The point is, gross.
Quote by RU Experienced?
The point is, gross.

This isn't your average case of 'the runs', this is very serious.
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon