Tuesday 2nd May – The Grand Opening…

Today could not have gone much better. A striking blue sky with watercolour clouds floating above the BrassWorks. The BrassWorks, yes, my own little world of mystery. Two-hundred rooms, five-hundred forty-six windows, tens of millions of red bricks. Twenty-six years of my life ready to feed the rest with my sweetest of inhibitions. What stories people will create because of I, the Creator, the Beginning of the End.

Thursday 4th May – The First Experiment…

I completed the first of hopefully many experiments into the deepest closets of the human psyche. My patient is a seventy-four year old woman from the Denbigh Mental, known to me only as B. A patient for sixteen years with an unknown disease, I felt it was my God-given duty to determine the cause of her retardation. The electrotherapy seemed to do little more than anger and agitate B, to such an extent that she broke through the restraints and attempted to escape room #9. After administering cocaine to partially numb her, I then began to try to understand her fears, what scared her most in life, hoping to find a trigger for her illness. I tried spiders, wasps, beetles, locking her in a tiny, unlit room. Nothing I did seemed to cause any reaction whatsoever. Perhaps in the coming weeks, I may find the reaction I know is waiting to appear.

Wednesday 23rd May – Harvest…

The Harvest Room now houses thirty-seven women donated to me by the Denbigh Mental, to whom I am most certainly grateful. I stripped the women free of their clothes, attached hooks in the ceiling four feet apart to allow me to walk freely by them, hung each woman on her own hook, and placed a pail beneath each one. When their periods come, I harvest their eggs, take them into my laboratory, and empty the pails into the sewer system I had built in the grounds behind the building. The goal of this experiment is not so much to act as God, per se, but at least to see if I, or anyone else for that matter, possibly could. I intend to create a genetically modified breed of children, born without eyes so they cannot see the world we have created, and without mouths, so they cannot speak ill of me for creating such different but perfect creatures.

Tuesday 29th May – My Very First Crisis…

A woman slipped from her hook yesterday, and in a moment of rare lucidity, realised sharply what was happening to her. She screamed and ran down hallway 2. I managed to catch her and keep her quiet, sedating her with Paraldehyde. It pains me slightly to mention this in my diary as it is not relevant at all and I could be in a lot of trouble should this get into the wrong hands, but I must relieve this pressure from my shoulders. One of my goals in life was to rape a woman. Notice the past participle. While she was sedated, I raped the woman, in my mind to chastise her for trying to escape the inescapable. I beat her across the face and bruises the colour of rhubarb swelled around her eyes and lips. I resisted the urge to insert myself into her anal passage, but I felt like never had I felt before. I felt…powerful, in control. I felt like God, and I fear I may now crave that feeling…