Poll: Favorite Guitar Brand?
Poll Options
View poll results: Favorite Guitar Brand?
ESP
6 12%
BC Rich
0 0%
Fender
13 27%
Gibson
5 10%
Ibanez
13 27%
Schecter
3 6%
Agile
0 0%
Dean
0 0%
Jackson
1 2%
Other (Please name...)
8 16%
Voters: 49.
Which one and WHY?

Mine is ESP, because they make a lot of neck-thrus at an affordable price, have great sound, killer looks, used by many great guitarists, etc.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

I like the classics. Gibson, unfortunately I'm a working man with a mortgage and 2 kids so I stick to Epi's.
Quote by ShredWithEd
Which one and WHY?

Mine is ESP, because they make a lot of neck-thrus at an affordable price, have great sound, killer looks, used by many great guitarists, etc.

Those are the exact same reasons I like Ibanez
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
You should add in LTD for the dudes with "ESP", just a thought.
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
I like gibsons because they seem to just consistently sound "right" to me in a uniquely inconsistent sort of way
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
none of my favorite brands are there haha :p

PRS because of the beautiful finishes. the superb build quality, the versatility and playability and confort. and ofcourse because of the sound oh what would i like to play a PRS on an ENGL someday *drool*
they are just the guitars that feel the most "right" in my hands.

i like ibanez too...the old ones i find them kind of lifeless and sometimes i find you don't get enough for the price. ( bad pickups, allways bolt on, no special finishes etc...) but i like their necks cause i have small hands and i love their S540 model and their SAS models.
Last edited by AEnesidem at Jun 2, 2011,
Any of the FMIC brands, if it isn't obvious enough from my room:

Though my favorites tend to be Gretsch guitars and Fender basses, not necessarily in that order.
Quote by ShredWithEd
Ltd basically is ESP

LTD and ESP basically have the same difference between Gibson and epiphone... if that makes sense lolol
Quote by ShredWithEd
Ltd basically is ESP

LTD and ESP basically have the same difference between Gibson and epiphone... if that makes sense lolol
100% fail for lack of PRS and G&L.
PRS Tremonti Signature (charcoal burst)
Gibson Les Paul Studio Nitro (electric lime)
PRS SE One
---
EVH 5150 III 50w / 5150 III 212 cab
Blackstar HT-5