wat
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
in Soviet Russia...

that's still pretty unfortunate.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
What an idiot. Firstly he's stupid to think this will bring him any benefit, and secondly he's even more of an imbecile to not even put any air holes in.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by BeefWellington
What an idiot. Firstly he's stupid to think this will bring him any benefit, and secondly he's even more of an imbecile to not even put any air holes in.

You did't read the article, did you?
Quote by BeefWellington

He did put air holes but they clogged with rainwater
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
It's Darwin in action. Although I do feel sorry for his family, this was just outright dumb.
Quote by ChamsRock
It's Darwin in action.

Right now I'm picturing Charles Darwin running around with an Axe taking out stupid people
Quote by BeefWellington

"The victim dug a hole in a garden in the eastern city of Blagoveshchensk and climbed into an improvised coffin, with holes for air pipes, taking a mobile phone and a bottle of water with him."

Come on man. It's in the first paragraph. Still pretty dumb though.