FS / FT Dean Exotica 6-String W/ BEHRINGER AT108 Amplifier [Central TX / Austin]

Purchased May 24th, 2011 for a family member, but unfortunately, some people are too spoiled to appreciate a good thing. FS / FT due to "incorrect" color. Even though this was a gift, i was rather appalled by this person's reaction, so i decided to keep the whole thing. The guitar & amp were purchased separately, so this is not a "starter pack". It's a carefully selected combination of products after doing serious research over the course of two weeks to make sure i purchased quality, and value for money. This gear has not been used, though it's been tested for about 30 minutes, to see if everything functions as it should, and it all sounds great. I have replaced the crappy off-brand 9V battery that came with the guitar, with a Duracell 9V, so that should last quite a while. It came with D'Addario acoustic strings, which i've replaced with a set of Elixir Medium Phosphor Bronze Nano's. I use those on my own guitars, and i just love them. I also worked the fingerboard with Keyser Lem-Oil right when it came out of the box. Like i said, this was a gift...and i went out of my way to get it all ready, but my good intentions were ill received.

I've included the purchase prices and manufacturers product descriptions & specifications down below. The whole thing rings up to $485.96, and that's without tax. I'm looking for $400, considering everything is brand new and unused, but i'm open to decent offers. I'm also open to trades, but i prefer the sale, but feel free to let me know what you have. In particular, i'm looking for a nice 12 String Acoustic or A/E. These items will not be shipped, because it's simply too risky in regards to damages, so you'll have to come and pick them up. If you have something for trade, we'll figure out how to make the exchange later.

- The Guitar - $349..99
- The Amplifier - $75.99
- Monster M ROCK 12ft 1/4" Instrument Cable - $39.99
- Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium Nanoweb Strings - $15.99
- Duracell 9V Battery - $4.00

DEAN "EXOTICA" QUILT ASH (EQA TCS) A/E Guitar
• Quilt Ash Top / Body
• 25-1/4" Scale
• Mahogany Neck
• Rosewood Fingerboard
• Abalone Dot Inlays
• Sealed Die Cast Tuners
• Celluloid Binding
• Woodcut Rosette
• Dean DMT I2NR 4 Band EQ Preamp w/ Tuner

BEHRINGER ULTRACOUSTIC AT108
"Ultra-Compact 15-Watt Acoustic Instrument Amplifier with VTC-Technology and Original 8" BUGERA Speaker"

- Extremely versatile 2-channel acoustic instrument amplifier
- Powerful 20-Watt, 8'' dual-cone BUGERA speaker for wide frequency response
- Additional microphone input with separate volume control
- VTC Virtual Tube Circuitry for tube-like sound
- Ultra-musical 3-band EQ for ultimate sound shaping
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Separate headphone output--perfect for quiet practicing
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany

Monster Rock™ Instrument Cable
• MicroFiber® inner dielectric provides better isolation of magnetic fields for improved harmonic detail.
• Multiple Time Correct® windings phase align signal for natural reproduction of midrange frequencies.
• 24k 1/4" gold contact connectors with collar strain relief are durable and corrosion resistant.
• Extra-flexible Duraflex® outer jacket for superior reliability and cut resistance.
• IsoTec® vibration isolation technology further reduces handling noise