hey ug , this isnt another "how can i learn to sweep thread", but trying to get another type of sweep shape down. i can handle pretty much all the different types of sweeps except the one that seems to be the easiest (not to me ofcourse). these are the rolling sweeps, or i suspect they require finger rolling. they look like this:

im attempting this by rolling my index on the 7th fret and pinky on the 10th. is there some way to approach this im not seeing or do I just have to get the rolling motion down? theres too much noise occuring when i roll o.0
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
You'll just need to nail the rolling motion. It's one of the more difficult parts of sweeping, but it's very necessary.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by guitarsftw
You'll just need to nail the rolling motion. It's one of the more difficult parts of sweeping, but it's very necessary.

alright cool, i just thought i was approaching it the wrong way
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED