I bought this POS radioshack pedal board a while back that has 6 inputs that these small cords plugged into. They were very short cords that had an 1/8" on one end and a DC jack that plugged into the pedals. Anyone know what these cords are called or were I can purchase some? Thank You!
MARTY FRIEDMAN--"It’s a lot easier to be technical than it is stylized; it really is... But I think it’s a lot more rare to have someone who’s really got their own sound because that’s something you can’t practice."
its a 1/8th power chord i think 1spot sells some adaptors for it http://www.visualsound.net/index.php/products/pedal_power_supplies/3.5mm_1_8_converter_c35
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
the power supply is also messed up on the dc jack. Can I cut it out and then splice on another jack from another random power supply?

Wall Wart-------(cut wire here and splice)-----[== <----new dc jack
MARTY FRIEDMAN--"It’s a lot easier to be technical than it is stylized; it really is... But I think it’s a lot more rare to have someone who’s really got their own sound because that’s something you can’t practice."
bump
the power supply is also messed up on the dc jack. Can I cut it out and then splice on another jack from another random power supply?

Wall Wart-------(cut wire here and splice)-----[="= <----new dc jack[/QUOTE"]
Yup, make sure you get the positive and negative connected correctly or it could damage your pedals.