http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/klu-klux-klan-protests-westboro-baptist-church-video/2011/05/31/AGgoiPFH_blog.html

A pretty funny/sad situation.

As President Obama honored fallen soldiers at Arlington National Cemetery on Monday, three members of the Westboro Baptist Church protested the ceremony, holding signs that read “Pray for more dead soldiers” and “God hates your prayers,” as the controversial group has become known to do. They were met by about 70 counterprotesters, including members from a group just as contentious as the church: the Ku Klux Klan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf8hfZuzw_A
You know you're the mother of all douchebags when the KKK protests you... and you're white.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Westboro Baptist has got to have a ton of frequent flyer miles
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
Quote by rgrockr
You know you're the mother of all douchebags when the KKK protests you... and you're white.

Stole the words right out of my mouth.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by Maggot3000
Westboro Baptist has got to have a ton of frequent flyer miles

they should use it to get the hell out
I uh..I don't know what to say....

I hate the WBC, and I hate the KKK...the WBC hates me, and so does the KKK...

WHO DO WE SUPPORT?!
Quote by rgrockr

This. What a sight that would be
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
*Hopes for fight to the death in which all members on both sides are killed, except for one man who then renounces his history and writes a New York Times best-selling book about his past experiences, which then goes on to inspire millions of people to not hate because of to skin colour, creed or religion, and in turn ends all wars and poverty, and buys Hartman a Ferrari 250*

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
The KKK is now the HHH.

....Haters Hating Haters.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
*Hopes for fight to the death in which all members on both sides are killed, except for one man who then renounces his history and writes a New York Times best-selling book about his past experiences, which then goes on to inspire millions of people to not hate because of to skin colour, creed or religion, and in turn ends all wars and poverty, and buys Hartman a Ferrari 250*

Hey man, let me borrow yo keys I gotsa run to the store real quick.
Quote by rgrockr

Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Protesting at dead soldiers funerals?
Really?!?
Is it just me who wants to ****ing kill this "church"?
Seriously every timke i see any mention of these homophobes i want to cut through there jugular with a hack saw.They DESERVE to have to be butt-raped by one of the soldiers assault rifle!
These pieces of crap should die and and be spit on.
If i ever see a member of this church i will punch them square in the ****ing jaw and piss on there disrespectful,homophobic,piece of shit bodies!

/rant
Last edited by xStIcKsxStOnEd at Jun 2, 2011,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I uh..I don't know what to say....

I hate the WBC, and I hate the KKK...the WBC hates me, and so does the KKK...

WHO DO WE SUPPORT?!

it's like the battle of stalingrad: a smart man would want both sides to lose.
Go Veg.
Quote by xStIcKsxStOnEd
Protesting at dead soldiers funerals?
Really?!?
Is it just me who wants to ****ing kill this "church"?
Seriously every timke i see any mention of these homophobes i want to cut through there jugular with a hack saw.They DESERVE to have to be butt-raped by one of the soldiers assault rifle!
These pieces of crap should die and and be spit on.
If i ever see a member of this church i will punch them square in the ****ing jaw and piss on there disrespectful,homophobic,piece of shit bodies!

/rant

Trolled. They do it for money brah.

Quote by rockr09
By the way, did anybody hear about how WBC got denied a while back in Mississippi?
http://thehayride.com/2011/04/westboro-baptist-church-goes-to-mississippi-and-loses/

I don't know much about the source, but I've heard about from other people (I'm from MS) and google pulls it up several times.

If true that's illegal, a violation of their First Amendment right to free speech and assembly, and a truly terrible precedent to set. You don't like this group that's coming to demonstrate? That's fine, just publicly beat them, trap their cars in their hotels (as well as any other Kansan who by unhappy coincidence was there), and arrest them for no reason. I'd rather have bigoted asshats trolling funerals than tell the nation that's okay.
Quote by supersac
wait i think i saw this on southpark...

WHITE POWER WHITE POWER WHITE POWER WHITE POWER

Well, I think that's enough for today! I'm going home for a hot shower!

HOT SHOWER HOT SHOWER HOT SHOWER

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Last edited by SteveHouse at Jun 2, 2011,
I went to a Klan rally once. The racism is still there, but they're more into antisemitic conspiracy theories these days.
I never thought I'd say this, but I gotta side with Westboro on this one.

“The Bible doesn't say anywhere that it's an abomination to be born of a certain gender or race" she said.”
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Last edited by Vornik at Jun 2, 2011,
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I went to a Klan rally once. The racism is still there, but they're more into antisemitic conspiracy theories these days.
Wait wat...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Wait wat...

They have open rallies around here every year or so, one was even in the middle of town beside the courthouse. Buncha people showed up to protest that one, including my sister who is immortalized on YouTube, making an ass of herself.

The one I went to was actually just a few miles from my house, and it was just for my own morbid curiosity, if that's what you were wondering.
I'd side with Westboro. They talk a lot of shit but they've never assaulted or lynched anyone.

Wait why am I choosing? **** both those groups. Just **** the KKK harder.
The WBC have the right to their opinion and so do I, and my opinion is they have no right to their opinion.. I hope a black hole devours their souls when they protest outside a space station saying God hates NASA..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Both hate because of irrational reasons, but WBC is the least violent. I dislike them both, but WBC is the lesser evil here. I'll side with KKK on this funeral case though.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
I'd side with the KKK here. Purely because they aren't a 100% based white supremacist group, they're just a disorganised bunch of conservative demonstrators. Only the "Knights" are the racist, lynch mob people they rest get bunched up with. WBC is a full on singularity with a hateful disposition to anything they can make money from.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
I'd side with the KKK here. Purely because they aren't a 100% based white supremacist group, they're just a disorganised bunch of conservative demonstrators. Only the "Knights" are the racist, lynch mob people they rest get bunched up with. WBC is a full on singularity with a hateful disposition to anything they can make money from.

Totally agree, i don't get why they're allowed to picket funerals.. That's just sick
kthxbai.
Quote by SkepsisMetal

Damn those bad eggs ruining the KKK's good name.
Quote by blackflag49
Damn those bad eggs ruining the KKK's good name.

I never said they had a good name I disagree with the motives behind both groups, but the WBC is nothing but corporate fuelled hatred. The KKK are just some regular conservatives like there are in America, and then there's some violent racists.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
I never said they had a good name I disagree with the motives behind both groups, but the WBC is nothing but corporate fuelled hatred. The KKK are just some regular conservatives like there are in America, and then there's some violent racists.

My dad is a regular conservative. The KKK are bigots. The organization's entire reason for being is pushing an agenda to harass and intimidate minorities.
But the article never says that the KKK protested the WBC, it just says that they seemed kind of annoyed by them.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by blackflag49
My dad is a regular conservative. The KKK are bigots. The organization's entire reason for being is pushing an agenda to harass and intimidate minorities.

What you're talking about is the old Klan, the newer clans are mostly promoting their thoughts "peacefully".
A very small fraction of these Klans actually use violence to get their point across.
kthxbai.
Quote by OMGWTFBBQ?
What you're talking about is the old Klan, the newer clans are mostly promoting their thoughts "peacefully".
A very small fraction of these Klans actually use violence to get their point across.

Only because society isn't willing to turn a blind eye to racist violence anymore. For a good stretch from the end of the Civil War to just a few decades ago, that's what the KKK was entirely dedicated to, oppressing minorities and promoting white superiority. Now this guy's saying they're mostly just "regular conservatives" now? Nonsense. People in the KKK know what they're associating themselves with when they take up that banner.
Quote by blackflag49
Only because society isn't willing to turn a blind eye to racist violence anymore. For a good stretch from the end of the Civil War to just a few decades ago, that's what the KKK was entirely dedicated to, oppressing minorities and promoting white superiority. Now this guy's saying they're mostly just "regular conservatives" now? Nonsense. People in the KKK know what they're associating themselves with when they take up that banner.

Quoted for the truth.
We're all alright!
Quote by blackflag49

Yes, proving my point that they don't use as much violence anymore.
They certainly know that they're associating themselves with violence and intimidation by joining the KKK, but it's still a fact that a lot of people wrongly see modern KKK groups as paramilitary organisations.
All that stuff aside, i dont agree that they are regular conservaties either.
kthxbai.