I did a search, but I didnt find anything good. I play with a pick, and like to play near the bridge. I dont do it all the time, but mostly do. I dont do it right up on the bridge, but I get really close. Will a bridge cover hinder me? how far does it cover on the strings?
Spread Hope Like Fire

Angels and Airwaves

Et Ducit Mundum Per Lucem
The precision bass bridge cover extends to the edge of the bridge. It won't get in the way of your playing
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Just bare in mind that if you play like I do, with the fleshy party of your hand anchored on the bridge, it might be a bit more difficult with the cover cause you'll have some added elevation. The best thing would be to find a P bass w/ cover and see if it hinders your playing. Or just buy it anyway, you can always remove it when you wanna play down there, then put it back on when you wanna look cooler 8-)

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
Haha, alright. Are they really that high? But, does GC carry and basses with covers on them? Thats my closest guitar shop.
Spread Hope Like Fire

Angels and Airwaves

Et Ducit Mundum Per Lucem
It depends, they usually have a small but varied fender selection, you might be lucky and find one, but if you see a jazz bass with covers keep in mind it extends past the bridge pickup