No. I've been depressed for most of the year. It's amazing how quick things can turn to shit.
Hopefully by October my mind has been changed.
RIP Gooze

cats
you won't be able to look back, neither will your friends. So it doesn't matter what you did in your life. No one will remember it
No.

My birthday is in October. How shit would that be?
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Oh god THE WHEEL OF TIME WOULD NEVER END!
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
the only people that seem to be happy with the end of their life are those that have kids (mostly). so no.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
My life has been pretty amazing, and I'm very grateful for that.

That said, there are still many things I want to do, and that just wouldn't give me enough time.
Meh, I've had a good life and I'mhappy about it, but there is so much more in it that it would be impossible not to be disappointed.
I wouldn't really be anything, I'd be dead. And I don't want to die. I'm relatively happy with my life atm, and it's about to start getting better....so why would I be happy for that to go up in a fireball? **** you, Jesus
Nah. I'm planning to change my life in August or something.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
october? that means I won't see batman the dark knight rises???

I have been depressed this year, batman the dark kinight rises is by now the only reason for me to live at least 1 year more.

I couldn't be happy qith my life if the world ends in october
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Quote by toine
you won't be able to look back, neither will your friends. So it doesn't matter what you did in your life. No one will remember it

that ^

But yes, I probably would be happy, hypothetically speaking!
Check out my fitness blog here
I would've been pissed. I finally get a girlfriend, then 2 days later the world ends.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I would've been pissed. I finally get a girlfriend, then 2 days later the world ends.

So wait... you know the exact date you're going to get a girlfriend?

I smell a pre-arranged marriage.
Who cares about batman?? Like 10 days after the worlds supposed to end, I'm off to see the blackout

Anyway, come october 21st, I'm gonna smoke like an ounce and die listening to RHCP
Man, does it matter?

if the world doesnt end in october, its gonna be December next year anyway. Or 2121... or all those other apocalyptic dates...

seriously, this is my excusee to my maths teacher for why maths is inreliable...XD
I just had to post this, didn't I.
Quote by maiden_man_666
So wait... you know the exact date you're going to get a girlfriend?

I smell a pre-arranged marriage.

Oh! I thought this was the May apocalypse, I've mixed my raptures up sorry.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
My album is coming up to 2k scrobbles on last.fm and 1.5k plays on bandcamp. That's achievement enough for me

I'd be disappointed with the other aspects of my life though.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Oh! I thought this was the May apocalypse, I've mixed my raptures up sorry.

Easy mistake to make
Hell no. I sacrificed and worked so hard to get into the uni I want to go to and by October, I wouldn't even get there if I got accepted.
Would I be happy with my life?
I'll answer the question like this: I want the world to end, so what do you think?
I've had a comfortable life. It's been good. I've got into a decent Uni to do a difficult course without really working very hard at all. I've always had good grades. I have a good life at home. I have friends who I love to bits. So yeah I'd say it's been a good life. All I have to do now before October is get laid. So help me God, I am not dying a virgin.

Quote by entity0009
My album is coming up to 2k scrobbles on last.fm and 1.5k plays on bandcamp. That's achievement enough for me

I'd be disappointed with the other aspects of my life though.

Your album is fecking amazing.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Nope, but then again I never am
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Would I be happy with my life?
I'll answer the question like this: I want the world to end, so what do you think?

Dude, is everyone in the UAE called Ali?
So you want it to end because you've lived your life to the fullest and are completely happy?