10 67%
Voters: 15.
Uzumaki.

/Thread
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
DragonBall and DragonBall Z
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Y: The Last Man is my favorite comic book series of all time, absolutely incredible.

Fables and The Walking Dead are both totally worth checking out.
Quote by ingames
I want something elaborate, intelligent and bat shit crazy.

You have just described Grant Morrison's work.
Swamp Thing should be read at the same time as Hellblazer because they connect.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Y: The Last Man is brilliant. I love the Walking Dead as well, don't think the tv series has done it justice really. Swamp Thing is good (only read the Alan Moore run, I'd recommend anything by him, especially V for Vendetta). If you don't mind manga, I'd check out Uzumaki by Junji Ito as well, can pick up the three books pretty cheap.
Call me Matthew.
I'm a pretty big Walking Dead fan myself (before the tv series of course)
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
Quote by SymereusISBack
I'm a pretty big Walking Dead fan myself (before the tv series of course)

I feel like the only person in the world who finds the books pretty mediocre and the show boring as hell.
Quote by Inimical
I feel like the only person in the world who finds the books pretty mediocre and the show boring as hell.

Your face is mediocre!
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
read From Hell.
Quote by Inimical

the show is terrible. just terrible.
Quote by Inimical

Wanna know why?

You are the only person in the world who finds the books pretty mediocre and the show boring as hell.
I have no opinion on your face though.
Also:

Wakusei no Samidare (Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer)
Mirai Nikki
Psyren
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
No Watchmen rec's yet, are you guys fkn kidding me?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Duval67
Wanna know why?

You are the only person in the world who finds the books pretty mediocre and the show boring as hell.
I have no opinion on your face though.
I don't know, I don't find the writing to be terribly interesting and the characters aren't very exciting to me.

The only thing I really liked was that it was about zombies, and shit, everything is about zombies these days.
Quote by Inimical
I don't know, I don't find the writing to be terribly interesting and the characters aren't very exciting to me.

The only thing I really liked was that it was about zombies, and shit, everything is about zombies these days.

Your face is about zombies!
Quote by DaFizzle

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
Quote by SteveHouse
No Watchmen rec's yet, are you guys fkn kidding me?

Are YOU kidding me? Watchmen is what got me started.

I'm actually looking for something more deeply surreal, paranoid, bizarre. I myself am a surrealist, so I'll prolly lean in for Morrison's work (I've read Arkham Asylum only and liked it)

Also, I'm looking for things to learn writing techniques from, and Alan Moore is the top for this stuff.

What do you think?