Hey everyone

Ok so I recently bought an acoustic guitar and was wondering what good classical and popular songs I should learn on it.

I was thinking the usual like wonderwall and Use somebody, what others I should learn?

Equipment:
LAG Arkane
Stagg E300
Stagg P300 (Bass)
Herrald HL44 (Acoustic)
take a look at songs which contain both electric and acoustic guitars.. Green Day, Nickelback, Stone Sour something like that.. there are a lot of songs of Green Day on acoustic guitar.. try to learn Boulevard Of Broken Dreams at first (you need a capo but if you don't have one you can just play it normally)..

Through The Glass by Stone Sour is also an easy song so I think that you should give it a try
Last edited by illusory at Jun 2, 2011,
TS: there's a sticky for this. Take a look at it.

Getting a bit tired of these threads. No offense intended.
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.
The first question is : What style of playing are you going to pursue ?

If you are playing fingerstyle : I suggest that you begin with easy songs like Processional and The Impending Death ... by William Ackerman , Komorebi by Kotaro Oshio, Desert Flower by Peppino D'Agustino. Then you can move on to more complicated compositions such as Sunflower by Paddy Sun ( check out this masterpiece ppl) and percussive stuffs

If you are jamming with a pick, well, the above guys have recommended
Yeah i agree with Syderia.. However i would suggest learning songs like the above mentioned which uses chords before learning fingerstlye bcos when you've learnt chords its easier to move onto fingerstlye which can use chord shapes