My girlfriend and I are going to see Seether Tuesday, and it's general admittance. Can't say I'm looking forward to sitting out in front of the concert hall for hours before the concert just so i can get a good seat.

Whats your preference? I like being able to show up about 30 minutes early and not have to fight over a good seat ya know.
Don't Let me down!
GA. No question.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Seat moshing is tr00.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
GA. Seats are for pussies
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
General admittance, even for classical shows. I don't see why more often than not you have to sit down, shut up and clap at the right places because the guy on stage has a violin rather than a guitar.
GA....My ex and I went to a concert..got there and there was a 300 yard line...we had pizza's so we bribed our way to about 20 feet in front of the doors....Had great seets...

Actually, I always get horrible seats with assigned seating..even when I pay for good ones...I always get some drunken loudmouth near me...I swear I have had more beer spilled on my than anyone else...God....

Yeah...+1 for GA
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by Spartan101400
Seats? At a concert? What the Hell?

seriously haha thank you.
the only concerts ive bene to that had seats were in huge stadiums that i couldnt afford general Admission.

otherwise, for metal shows etc, always GA
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
It all really depends on the music and the crowd.
Seats are useful because it helps shorter ppl see the musicians. Not perfect, but it does help.
I prefer standing if I'm with friends, whenever I'm with just a girl though if it's possible I like balcony seats/standing area.
Gibson LP Studio
Taylor 518E
Washburn WD15SCE acoustic electric
Carvin DC727 (ordered! The wait is driving me nuts!)
I don't like seats for a concert. I wanna be able to move around and get up without being hassled. When I saw Roger Waters do The Wall in October some stupid ****stick behind us tried to get an usher to kick us out for standing during the opening song. Luckily the usher said we were allowed to stand
Depends on the music. I really can't be arsed to stand in the mosh with disgusting people who prefer to be obnoxius and do the windmill in my face.

If it's a rock/indie/punk gig then standing of course, but I rarely ever mosh anymore. I'd prefer to stand a bit back with a beer and a cigarette and just watch it.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
GA but I can't stand for too long without getting cramp or my legs getting tired so if it's at a festival I tend to use the fold up chairs so I can chill. I don't want to sit down and look like a div when I headbang though, that's no fun.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
GA, every time. It's all part of the gigging experience. If you really want to see the band(s) you paid good money to see, then you will turn up an hour early with a crate of beer and some snacks, to sit in the pissing November rain...then proceed to charge wholesale with 8-900 other half drunk metalheads into the arena, knocking shit over. Generally there's the people that want the barrier view...and there's enough room for them. Then there's the middle section of the area for the people in the mosh...plenty of space for them. Then there's the bit at the back for the people who want to chill with a drink, have a rest, or get checked over by the paramedics. It all works fine
Last edited by SkepsisMetal at Jun 2, 2011,
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
I'd prefer to stand a bit back with a beer and a cigarette and just watch it.

This man has the right idea
Quote by Duffman123
This man has the right idea

Kampai!
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Depends on the band. If it were some heavy metal group I'd rather go GA and mosh. But most bands I'd scrounge together the cash for good seats. It's way better up there.
I have more fun than normal people are allowed to have.

Quote by Kensai

Happy RUTAS everybody
I like to sit at the bar.

I haven't been to a big stadium type concert in years, but I always preferred sitting on the lawn.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
GA no doubt.
I went to a concert in a nicer venue with seats recently and felt rather restricted. Was still a good show though.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!