hi , i don't know if this is the correct place to ask for help, but i need help with this solo, i don't understand how i'm ment to play it.
Song : Different World by iron maiden

T T T T T
|----7p5----------7p5----------7p5-|----------7p5----------7p5-----|
|-13-----8p7p5-13-----8p7p5-13-----|-8p7p5-13-----8p7p5-13-----8p5-|
|----------------------------------|-------------------------------|

Tap the 13 B , then power on the 7 pullto 5 on E , and then pull the 13 off to 8,7,5 on B?

I mean i know tapping just fine, but ive always known following a tap u pull of on the same string , and u keep going, never seen someone tap a note on one string then work on another , then back to the same one.

It's just confusing, been trying all sorts of ways, i looked at videos, no one pick the 7 then pulls it of to 5 on the E string, they do some tapping, but i just don't get it..
Can someone try explain how this done?
this should be in guitar techniques
Quote by bluestratplayer
Im going to initial the back of every MG in guitarcenter "ZW" and see how many threads come out thinking Zakk Wylde owned thier amp.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Just me and rhino will end in the extinction of a species.
Well, I don't know the song, but that 7 and 5 on the E string are also the 12th fret and the 10th fret on the B String, so couldn't you just play it, 13-12-10 instead making thing alot more easier. Hope I helped.
Mhmm , i will try that, though at the speed of that solo, it's impossible to have to go to 8,7,5 after 13-12-10, but i'll give it a shot, thanks.