- I searchbarred.

- I have only just found out about this make (new review, you may have noticed)

- Please tell me anything you know about it. I don't know if it's from growing up near the Alps or destiny, but what i've been seeing of them has got me all hyped and sentimental...don't ask .

- In particular: is there any possible way of finding one uner £700?

Thank you SO much if you can help!
they are hand made custom guitars made in Switzerland by a guy called Patrick iirc.

no, not a chance.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Basti95
- In particular: is there any possible way of finding one uner £700?

Yes, if you happen to find one that was smashed to pieces.

Robchappers has a few youtube videos with Hufschmids, worth checking out. I usually hate guitars without finishes, but they are the exception, absolutely gorgeous. I've never had the pleasure of playing one, but they look like they'd be killer. They look like they don't even have any gloss on them, just sanded down wood.
I see. so i kinda need to be pretty damn rich to have one...

never mind. thank you anyway!
Quote by Basti95
I see. so i kinda need to be pretty damn rich to have one...

I felt the same way bout my PRS. Work towards it and you'll get one dude.
Can a moderator post the correct pictures in the recent Hufschmid H8 review please?

The guitar pictured is not Doug's guitar, he has mentioned this in the comments...

Here are the correct pictures:

As for Hufschmid, I went to visit his workshop 3 times.
You would not believe how small his workshop is, litterally 5 square meters...
I was able to test two of his gorgeous instruments but I was also invited for lunch 3 times + received an extra bonus cigar last time I visited him
Last edited by 8stringlover at Jun 3, 2011,
isn't it the guy that specifically makes the guitar to your measurements, he like fits the neck perfectly to your preferences and measures your hand.

what i know is they are beautifull and i would definitly get one as my first purchase after winning the lottery.
patrick is on the mlf forums, he posts updates of his builds and they are amazing