Page 1 of 2
Darwin Award contender

note: I am not the Chinese teen in question.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Jun 2, 2011,
Worth it...they charged me an arm and a leg
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
At least when he needs dialysis, he'll know there's an app for that.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Ipad 2 is out?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Kidneyds a role model
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Cartoon rendering of the kid:

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
somehow trading a body part that you have a finite number of in exchange for an electronic device that will be outdated in another 1 1/2 years seems a bit hasty.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Should've went for a play book.

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
Quote by Hellomeitsme
Should've went for a play book.

Give it a couple weeks for some Indonesian kid to do that.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Hey, remember the 80's and 90's?

Remember when Apple was the revolutionary, underdog company and Microsoft was the big evil corporation bent on destroying the world?

Did kids sell their kidneys for Microsoft products back then, too, or have we as a species reached a new level of insanity?
Quote by severed-metal
3k? Idiot, I would have paid 5.

Trying to outbid him eh?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by jimmydvn
Ipad 2's not the only thing out..

icwatudidthar
Originally Posted by KamiKaze_fightr
as this was an obvious reference. i would like to say, there is a difference between a french woman yelling shit, and a woman yelling french shit, for some reason i picture that getting sigged xD lol
With his massively shortened lifespan, he'll now probably only live to see the unveiling of the iPad 49, which I trust will look completely different from the iPad and do way different shit.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by TheBurningFish
With his massively shortened lifespan, he'll now probably only live to see the unveiling of the iPad 49, which I trust will look completely different from the iPad and do way different shit.

Silly. He doesn't have another 48 organs to spend.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by CoreysMonster

Remember when Apple was the revolutionary, underdog company and Microsoft was the big evil corporation bent on destroying the world?

Did kids sell their kidneys for Microsoft products back then, too, or have we as a species reached a new level of insanity?
Well, unlike Microsoft back then, Apple employ a bunch of tactics used by religions and other things which rely on massive emotional stake to survive. The BBC did a program on it recently that was actually really scary.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by CoreysMonster

You read Cracked a lot
Quote by willT08
This story made me pee with laughter

Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Darwin Award contender

note: I am not the Chinese teen in question.

www.chinasmack.com

You're welcome
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

****ing stupid knob. I mean.....Seriously. Even if you take money out of it, it's probably less hassle to nick one.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
I don't see what's funny about this, tbh. Organ trafficking is increasingly becoming a bigger and bigger problem. Militant consumerism, in this case, was also at fault. Often times, people will sell their kidneys in order to feed their family. Some people get kidnapped and sliced open for their organs. This news article merely highlights a huge problem in the world.
Quote by Ahteh
Is this real? You've got to be kidney me.

What is this...I don't even...
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by CoreysMonster

Yeah, I can't imaging the human species has ever done anything more insane/stupid than sell an organ for a computer.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Yeah, I can't imaging the human species has ever done anything more insane/stupid than sell an organ for a computer.

Owned.
Quote by due 07
I don't see what's funny about this, tbh. Organ trafficking is increasingly becoming a bigger and bigger problem. Militant consumerism, in this case, was also at fault. Often times, people will sell their kidneys in order to feed their family. Some people get kidnapped and sliced open for their organs. This news article merely highlights a huge problem in the world.

It is organ trafficking but his dumb ass volunteered for it. Sure, this is a nasty case of consumerism, but what he did was still extraordinarily stupid. This kid is an idiot and nothing should detract from that and I think it's hilarious.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
It is organ trafficking but his dumb ass volunteered for it. Sure, this is a nasty case of consumerism, but what he did was still extraordinarily stupid. This kid is an idiot and nothing should detract from that and I think it's hilarious.
He is a victim of the advertising machine in Apple.
Page 1 of 2