(For the guys) Do you judge girls on how many guys they've been with??

Page 1 of 5
Do you guys care if a girl that you are talking to or are looking to enter a relationship with has been with more then 10 or more guys??

The girl I WAS talking to is 26 years old (I'm 21) and she said she's been with a little more then 10 guys (in bed just in case you dont quite understand where im getting at)...I pretty much stopped talking to her and shes upset and she said that Ive been with more girls then she has been with guys so i shouldnt judge her...in my opinion i think more then 10 guys at 26 years old is a little too much for a female...and on top of that she said she's had two or three one night stands...

what do you guys think?? Should i have kept talking to her? or did i do the right thing??
Life is a film, you the film maker
tap it
i luf da grammer knotziez

gear: (i wanna fit in)
ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
Well played Sir sFsKroniK
yay m special
Quote by Woffelz
Yes.

yes what?? you judge girls on how many guys theyve been with?
I think that's kinda superficial. Are you willing to give up what could potentially be a meaningful emotional connection just because she's been with other guys?

Joke answer: Yeah, it means she picked up some extra moves to show you.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
inb4 double standard
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
You're telling me she's had sex with over 40 guys and only 3 of them were one night stands? She's had 37 boyfriends/"friends with benefits" and she's 26? Bullshit.

Also you are being pretty sexist about it.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
I generally just prefer not to know.

Most girls will lie about it anyways, so why even ask?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Maybe not judge. But make a note of it. It's sure as hell is interesting nonetheless.

10, and she's 26? That's not a lot.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
If theres tread left on the tires, its okay with me. If its like throwing a hot dog down a hallway, imma go jack off instead
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Quote by asator
You're telling me she's had sex with over 40 guys and only 3 of them were one night stands? She's had 37 boyfriends/"friends with benefits" and she's 26? Bullshit.

Also you are being pretty sexist about it.

lol what?? Shes 26 and she said shes been with a little more then 10 guys but she wouldnt give me an exact number
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
lol what?? Shes 26 and she said shes been with a little more then 10 guys but she wouldnt give me an exact number

How many girls have you been with?

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by mizxou
did you say it's ok for you but not her?

no i didnt say that but i mean damn over ten for a female?? and your only 26?? jeez...
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

10, and she's 26? That's not a lot.

Seriously. I know girls who rack up ten notches in a year's time.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I judge both man and women on how many people they've been with. But that doesn't mean I can't respect them or have a really negative image about them right away.
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
Not unless she's sucked 37 dicks
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by rockingamer2
How many girls have you been with?

over ten but damn most of them were my girlfriends...ive never had one night stands...she has
You shouldnt have just left her just because shes been with 10 guys, either you were after an actual relationship or just for the sex, in which case maybe you could try and make the relationship last, maybe she just hasnt found anyone she really likes, maybe that person could be you. Or just have a one night stand, watever you want really
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
It doesn't fucking matter.

Incidentally, I don't ask my potential partners about it because I do not care to know about it. Some things are better just left outside the door ey.
I have near-impossibly high standards for womenfolk I might enter a relationship with, so yes I judge women on that count.

As for you and your situation: do what you want. Other peoples opinions should weight very little when it comes to your own standards.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
If you're just after the sex, isn't that a good thing. Means she's experienced

if you're after a solid relationship, why would it matter? You are in love with her right? Not her lack of sexual activitity?
Depends on the number really. If it's a really high amount like what you're describing then I'm not going to go out with that girl. I won't judge her or anything, I just wouldn't want to date that girl. I don't mind if she's been with a few guys in her life. Same goes for the other gender to me. I wouldn't want to go out with a guy that's been with really high amount of people.
Last edited by NothingRocks at Jun 2, 2011,
meh..for some reason I get judged for the amount of girls I've been with....

But yeah...you did the right thing...

And yes..i do judge based on former relationships...
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
over ten but damn most of them were my girlfriends...ive never had one night stands...she has

Her: 26 with just over 10 guys, a few one night stands

You: 21 with over 10 girls

Are one night stands really that big a deal?

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Actually yes. If she's been with 20 guys, what are the odds that she'll stay with you longer, and that she doesn't have std's and that she's completely over every one of her past guys and she'll definitely have at least slight expectations for you that prior partners have set that you don't know about. Basically you have to outdo all her past relationships and the odds are that you can't
Quote by dudetheman
Seriously. I know girls who rack up ten notches in a year's time.

The whole thing is she kept telling me for months how shes a good girl and how ive gone out with skanks and i need to find a good girl...meanwhile she has all of these stories to tell me herself...
You are saying you've had 10 girlfriends and you are 21? Your definition of a girlfriend is either extremely ****ing loose or you're lying.
Subconsciously, to some extent. I tend to become less attracted to girls who I have found out to have got with a lot of guys in the past.

It depends on your way of looking at it tbh, 10 isn't a huge deal. I've known girls who've had 10 in as many weekends
🙈 🙉 🙊
I only judge what they've picked up from the guys they've screwed in the past, such as HIV, herpes, etc. I don't ask about the other things and I wonder why on earth you would ask.
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
...in my opinion i think more then 10 guys at 26 years old is a little too much for a female...and on top of that she said she's had two or three one night stands...
What is that suppose to mean
i dont care/ dont ask.

if i like them why would it matter.
now extra flamey
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
You are saying you've had 10 girlfriends and you are 21? Your definition of a girlfriend is either extremely ****ing loose or you're lying.

o ive really had 10 girlfriends...first gf was at 15 years old, who i lost it to...i never said the relationships lasted long...the shortest was 6 months...the longest was a year
Sluts aren't attractive, no.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
I know a few girls that have been with around 15 people, there all 18, 19 or 20. Better to not know if you ask me. She was blatantly not comfortable with it, or she would have said "ooooo, iv bin wi' 17 lads, dint no any ov em, when ya puttin it up me?!", or something along those lines.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Page 1 of 5