Page 1 of 2
I love you all

I feel like we're the same person
Last edited by mizxou at Jun 3, 2011,
Stop driving like an old man, simple as that.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
I drive really fast, but I drive really safe, so i only drive fast when it's safe to do so, a lot of people tailgate, and it's really unsafe, and they need to be told not to do it
Quote by mizxou
I drive really fast, but I drive really safe, so i only drive fast when it's safe to do so, a lot of people tailgate, and it's really unsafe, and they need to be told not to do it

Judging by that sentence, I'd say you stop and go a lot.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by mizxou

Also it would be great if I can program it while I'm driving

No, seriously, you're gonna die in a fiery crash.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

By telling them to "f*ck off"

I hope you have the extra cash for the LED strips and the vandalism that is going to happen when you install them.
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Get one of those bumper stickers that say "I'm sponsored by the mafia, you hit me, we hit you" instead.
If you can't afford that, you can always tape a big black dildo to your head. I think it'll get the same message across.
Pretty sure thats illegal.

Quote by mizxou
I drive really fast, but I drive really safe

Yeah, NO. Thats not how it works.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by doomded

Yeah, NO. Thats not how it works.

BS, it can definitely be totally safe to drive fast and safely if you're a smart and good driver--
Quote by mizxou

Also it would be great if I can program it while I'm driving for those unanticipated situations

--which clearly doesn't apply to TS, of course.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

programme it so it says "keep distance, moron at the wheel", not only will it solve your problem but it will contain an element of truth aswell
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
you can buy them, a friend of mine used to work in a shop that had one in the window, when the woner went out he'd program swears into it. much lulz were had. they're like £40, you'll probably need a mains supply to run it
DIMETHYLTRYPTAMINE
lol
Program it when you're driving? Have you passed a ****ing driving test you retard. I bet you're the sort of dick that texts while driving. You'll get what's comin... Hang on a minutem just pulling up to some lights.
what i meant is i drive really safe when people are around, but when no one's around I drive decently fast

you guys must not drive if you've never noticed the bad drivers who need to be told to back off
Genuinely, if you've passed your test, you'd know how to deal with people like that without distracting your and their attention by not focussing in on actually driving. Don't be a douche dude. Pull over if it concerns you.

But if you're serious, the authorities should definitely take your driver's licence from you.
Clearly you're not mature enough to handle that responsibility.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by PanamaJack666
Genuinely, if you've passed your test, you'd know how to deal with people like that without distracting your and their attention by not focussing in on actually driving. Don't be a douche dude. Pull over if it concerns you.

This. In my experience, tailgaters will pass you the second they have a chance, so I just ignore them until they speed past me in their obnoxious sports car or whatever.
Come on guys leave TS alone, let him pretend that he has the balls to do such a thing.
Quote by spanishyanez
Come on guys leave TS alone, let him pretend that he has the balls to do such a thing.

Psh, real men don't need a fancy LED sign, they've already got the best "fuck off" on their hand.
Quote by spanishyanez

at least someone actually knows what's up
Quote by Alex Vik
Psh, real men don't need a fancy LED sign, they've already got the best "fuck off" on their hand.

but I lost my middle finger in 'nam
haha this guy is such an idiot I can't believe he has a lisc-

Quote by TS' profile

I'm scared.
Quote by mizxou

you guys must not drive if you've never noticed the bad drivers who need to be told to back off

That'll stop em!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
BS, it can definitely be totally safe to drive fast and safely if you're a smart and good driver--

--which clearly doesn't apply to TS, of course.

He contradicts himself so much
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
you guys who are ganging up on me are so mean

The other day i was driving where 2 highways merge and this lady was on the left lane which was about to end, and this guy was a little behind her and he knew the lane was ending but he sped up so she couldn't get in and she almost crashed

I can dream of being batman if I want, none of you exist outside of my mind anyway
Quote by mizxou

Maybe we'll knock it off if you complain in LED.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

My car isn't the prettiest thing around so I don't mind brake checking tailgaters. Usually they are talking on the phone and it scares the hell out of them.
Quote by matt-attack
My car isn't the prettiest thing around so I don't mind brake checking tailgaters. Usually they are talking on the phone and it scares the hell out of them.

this

except I don't do it because it's pretty dangerous, but I want to
Quote by SteveHouse
Maybe we'll knock it off if you complain in LED.

Look at how pretty:

edit: nvm, dont want to look at that
Last edited by mizxou at Jun 2, 2011,
Quote by mizxou
Look at how pretty:

*pic of SteveHouse before the edit*

Are you even old enough to drive?

Edit:
Birthday: April 19, 2011
I guess the answer is no.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Jun 2, 2011,
Quote by mizxou
this

except I don't do it because it's pretty dangerous, but I want to

You do realize that if they slam into you from behind, its because they were following too closely, regardless of whether you were supposed to be braking or not, right?
Quote by mizxou

The other day i was driving where 2 highways merge and this lady was on the left lane which was about to end, and this guy was a little behind her and he knew the lane was ending but he sped up so she couldn't get in and she almost crashed

I can dream of being batman if I want, none of you exist outside of my mind anyway

Maybe she should have merged at some point over the past couple miles since, you know, there are 200 or so signs telling you that the lane ends?
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by SG_dave
Methinks TS is a little butthurt about the response here

a little? I can't even walk
alright guys, I'm sorry for being like that, I was just a little pissed at some of the drivers I encountered recently, anyway, at least we all got that out of our system

I love you guys, imagine the kids we could have together, they would be so ****ing awesome
Page 1 of 2