I'm looking around the web and finding nothing really. I'm considering buying a DBZ Bolero Banneret guitar, and have read some things about the DBZB/DBZ5 Pickups (that some are chinese made and some are DBZ signature, or something) and was wondering if anybody out there has had any personal experience they'd like to share about them before I purchase!

I currently use and LTD guitar with active EMG's. Anybody have any thoughts?
nice guitar, wouldn't worry too much about the pickups; if they're horrid you can swap them - btw they won't sound like emgs at all.
Right on. I guess i'd be most worried about putting EMG's in it since they don't make EMG's in shiny gold haha
Am I the only one that felt like cracking a joke about the pickups going super saiyan?
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Vox Night Train 15 head w/Weber loaded 1x12
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
Klone circuit/Russian Big Muff 2in 1
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
TC Electronic Nova Delay
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Line 6 M5
Holy damn. I almost can't express my excitement without swearing haha. I just went and jammed a Calavera last night for a couple hours, and it plays 100x better than my LTD. I'm totally going to order a Banneret custom with those GOLD 'EFFING EMG'S! I talked to the rep and he said it would only cost a little bit more than a standard banneret to have the customization done! SO STOKED
And yeah, I told my brother I was getting a DBZ guitar, and he's like "DRAGON BALL Z KICKS ASS!" haha I may have to name the guitar Goku. Or Vageta. hahaha
definitely do a new gear day when you get it. i want to see!
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣