Im looking to buy it and i was wondering if anyone has ever had one and how they liked it its in the perfect price range and it really fits my needs as a player aka cutaway anyyyway I have played one before so dont tell me to go to the store and try it out
MY GEAR:
Epiphone Sheraton 2
Takamine Jasmine J33?
60's J bass copy (trying to sell or trade)
fender mustang 1
Victoria Regal II
big muff
seed of life overdrive

"We make music for hipster strippers" Dan Auerbach
Great sound, great looks, and great pickup. I haven't played the Entourage Rustic with the pickup, but I've played other Seagulls with the same pickup, and loved it. As far as Cedar-topped dreads go, Seagull's got it down to an art. Best fingerpicking tone I've ever gotten out of a dread, and the response to strumming is perfectly flat. Flatpicking has a little more twang, which I prefer. Overall, great guitar.
Acoustics:
1994 Seagull SM6
2007 Takamine G5013SVFT

Electrics:
2008 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top (Cherryburst)
1964 Gibson Melody Maker D (DC)

Amps:
Traynor YGL-1

Pedals
MXR Distortion III (C4 Modded)
Absolutely amazing guitar, and not just for it's price.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
good solid player, definitely a good value.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Quote by obeythepenguin
They're OK, but unexceptional, even in that price range. The tone's OK for simple strumming, but not really much else, and the necks are a little wonky -- something about them doesn't feel right, but I can't quite put my finger on it. They're solidly built, but the finish is somewhat sloppy, and they scratch very easily.

I had one but never played it, so I gave it to my brother, who's since given it to my sister who's only playing it until she gets a chance to sneak off my 12-string (IMHO the only good guitar Seagull makes). Oh, while I remember: buy strings in bulk, because the Entourage eats through them. They go from buzzy to dead with no happy medium in between.

So yeah, for my money I'd much sooner get a Yamaha. Though it's hard to say whether the Seagull will fit your needs as a player, since you haven't really said what they are.

You can give all this insight on the quality/tone of the guitar even though you've never played it? There are lots of factors that can make a single guitar sound bad. Humidity, string type, acoustics of the room, and most importantly the player's skill. I'm not saying your skill is lacking, but judging by the other posts, it appears that you got a lemon. In General, they're great guitars. Every manufacturer has their defects.
Acoustics:
1994 Seagull SM6
2007 Takamine G5013SVFT

Electrics:
2008 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top (Cherryburst)
1964 Gibson Melody Maker D (DC)

Amps:
Traynor YGL-1

Pedals
MXR Distortion III (C4 Modded)
I have a Seagul Mini Jumbo and find its a great Guitar. It has tons of Volume when needed. A sweet light tone for the finer parts of a song. The Canadian build a fine instrument.
It compliments my Martin.
Any others with similar features (pickup, cutaway, good looks, playability) for arround the same price
MY GEAR:
Epiphone Sheraton 2
Takamine Jasmine J33?
60's J bass copy (trying to sell or trade)
fender mustang 1
Victoria Regal II
big muff
seed of life overdrive

"We make music for hipster strippers" Dan Auerbach