those masks ninjas wear. not the ski mask looking things I'm talking about the ones that cover the mouth up to the nose and it's like a sculpture of a dragon type thing. It goes on the face/mouth but theres a hole for the mouth

(Invalid img)

Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
1st grade up through 5th grade, the cool kids always sat in the back of the bus, so I never understood why Black people were so upset, I thought we were telling them they were cool.
Yeah, that's just a mask dude. Ninjas never wore the black robes and teatowels wrapped around their face. That's just popularised Western media . They dressed mostly like Samurai, in the plate armour, with the ornate masks over their face.
Although the Ninjas weren't in skin tight black robes like it's been portrayed over here in the north amuuurica, They definitely weren't as heavily dressed as the samurai, and definitely did not have plate armor.
Quote by HelpTravesty

i love you.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
1st grade up through 5th grade, the cool kids always sat in the back of the bus, so I never understood why Black people were so upset, I thought we were telling them they were cool.
Made me think of a Scold's bridle...
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
George.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9