Hey, how in the world do you get the decal/sticker/ink/whateverthe****itis off? And also, any ideas on what to use to put a decal/sticker/ink/whateverthe****it is on? (We're talking about a Tele headstock btw)
Sand it off, buy a new decal on the internet, clear coat it. Thats how I would do it. But IDKLOL
Spread Hope Like Fire

Angels and Airwaves

Et Ducit Mundum Per Lucem
......right, lol, sanding, of course. Ok, but putting it back on. I want it to say "Brytteny" it some awesome ass font like the "Fender" logo. Know of any places that make custom decals..?
This honestly the funniest thing I've read in a while. Can you just imagine OP saying something like...

DECALS, HOW THE **** DO THEY WORK!?!?
^Ha. Be nice. I havent found out if you need to clear coat the decal. I dont think it matters.
Spread Hope Like Fire

Angels and Airwaves

Et Ducit Mundum Per Lucem
You might want to take a look at this...
BYOC Decal Tips

It's from a pedal building site, but has all the info you need, and should work fine on your headstock.
Mehtabb, **** you, lol.

and thanks, I think I'll go with eHow....seeing that I'm a dipshit and that looks simpler, lol.

and there's not gonna be any clear coat at all, I spent a week stripping off the clear coat on my tele and I AM NOT putting any back on ANYWHERE. It's the principle of the matter.
and hey..... I've sanded.....and I've sanded.......and I've sanded.......and I've sanded..... and nothing's happenin'. Is it like, a stain that's part of the wood or something...? I kinda had the idea it was basically a sticker that was up under a little coating.....