Hey guys

Thought you might like to check out the latest music video, Its a total over the top guitar blow out so if you like that sort of style then you might love this, if not look away now! . Transcribed from an amazing beethoven piece and converted to guitar, an amazing piece to play from one of the greatest composers of all time, throw in some rock instruments and you have this.

Let me know what you guy think! and if you like it share it around!

Beethoven Rock By Rex Pearson

Rex
Last edited by rex pearson at Jun 2, 2011,
Needs more flanger.

Honestly, it's not bad!
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Thanks man,

That phaser was set to its lowest setting, i promise! thanks for the feedback tho! It took a ridiculously long time to get this tune. your looking at about 8yrs of work in 5 mins!
Quote by rex pearson
you're looking at about 8yrs of work in 5 mins!
Really? Geezus, that is impressive!
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Hey dude, that was awesome! Got a tab for it by chance? Lol. That would take forever to tab out. Either way you rock!
Thanks Necronmicon

I penned it all out originally, been meaning to do a guitar course on learning it so if enough people ask i'll get my ass in gear and get it put together as a tab for people to learn it.

Anything to do with this song is EPIC so the tab may take some time aswell lol
Quote by rex pearson
Thanks Necronmicon

I penned it all out originally, been meaning to do a guitar course on learning it so if enough people ask i'll get my ass in gear and get it put together as a tab for people to learn it.

Anything to do with this song is EPIC so the tab may take some time aswell lol

Epic indeed. That would be great. Let us know if you do so, although it might take a while for me to play it correctly. eheh
The phaser is pretty annoying, and while the playing is definitely solid, it sounds like almost every classical-done-on-a-distorted-electric piece on youtube. Very talented, but not overly original or fresh.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
As said above, there's a bit too much phaser. Other than that, it sounded pretty good and the video's quality is top notch.
Thanks guys for the comments. I guess the phaser is part of my tone, i really like it

Bit like marmite