I'm planning on ordering a JCA20H/112 ministack from American Musical Supply. It's my first non-combo amp, and when I tried it out at a Guitar Center, I noticed the cable that connected the head to the cab. Now, my question is: do I need to buy that cable seperately, or should it be shipped with the set? If it's the first, what should I be buying (a link through AMS would be great)?

Thanks in advance!
It most likely won't come with one. What you'll need is a 1/4" (TRS) Speaker Cable.

Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

Last edited by MatrixClaw at Jun 2, 2011,