Hey Everyone
I'm setting up my pedalboard at the moment and i was wondering the order in which you would chain my effects.
The Effects i am using:
Korg DT-10 Tuner
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
Boss Blues Driver
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss CE-2
Ibanez Airplane Flanger
Electro Harmonix Memory Boy Delay
MXR Smart Gate
How would you order it and why?

Also would it be worth using the effects loop or just keeping them all through the front of the amp for ease.
Cheers
I would order it.

Geeetaw > Wah's > Tuner > Blues Driver > CE-2 > Flanger > AMP (fx out )> Delay > Gate > AMP

but really just experiment with it and see what works for you.

1 question though... why the 2 wah's? there is only a minute difference between them
The cry baby was given to me by a friend haha & i'm not the sort to turn down a free wah
Tuner > wah > Blues Driver

Flanged > chorus > delay (FX loop)

And put the gate at the end of whichever chain suits you best
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
The gate should always go first in the FX loop, otherwise it will cut off delay repeats/reverb decay.
Other than that, what Matt (Oldmonkeys) said.

EDIT: Usually an EQ is more useful in the FX loop. Some people prefer it in front though, just depends where you like it more
Last edited by littlephil at Jun 3, 2011,
With the EQ position you gotta decide what you want to EQ.

If you just want to eq the guitar a little then put it in front of the amp - personally I see this as a waste as if you are EQing before your amp then you have the wrong pickups.

If you want to have control over the entire tone produced then place the EQ in the loop, personally I put mine just after the noise gate and before my G-Major.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
I agree with Oldmonkeys.

The CE-2 sounds better in front.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.