I have absolutely no clue what I should rent with $40, just for fun, of course I have been playing for 9 months, and I am starting to write songs.

A faded Gibson SG costs $20 to rent, but my guitar is okay (Behringer Strat).
I have a crappy amp (Fender Frontman 15G), so a Fender Blues Junior III costs $16, and a Traynor YCV20 costs $15.

I was also thinking about renting pedals, too. A BOSS Floor Multi FX Processor costs $10.50 to rent, but I already have a MT-2 Pedal.

So, what should I get? I didn't want to post this in the Electric Guitar Forum or the Gear Forum, so I posted it in the Pit. I'm taking huge risks here.

Oh yeah, if you want to recommend something, here is the link to the PDF file with all the rental prices, just cut the prices in half to get how much it costs.

Long & McQuade Rental Prices
Last edited by yoman297 at Jun 2, 2011,
How long have you been playing? If not too long, trying out new guitars with different specs would be a good investment. It takes awhile to figure out what you kind of instrument you REALLY want to be playing.
Been playing for 9 months (holy crap I didn't notice I was playing for that long :P), I am getting into intermediate playing (I dunno, starting to learn harder solos), and I am starting to write songs.
seems like a lot of money just to mess around on a guitar for a day.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Amp: Vox AC30 ($31) or Fender Deluxe ($34).
Guitar: Gibson LP Ebony ($50) or Fender Highway 1 ($24)
Pedals: Ibanez Tubescreamer ($9), Line 6 Delay ($14), MXR Dynacomp ($5) and Phaser ($6).
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Last edited by _KurtCobain_77 at Jun 2, 2011,