Guys i need help,so far in my pedalboard i have a
boss overdrive/distortion,jemini,boss super chorus,barber tone compressor,mxr phase 90, line 6 dl4 and a voodoo lab pp2

now what im asking is that am i lacking something? i mean if you were me what pedals would you get? and did i make the right choice of pedals and their brands
pls reply and thanks in advance
metalmanica\m/
Um, an MXR Flanger? Idk, what do you want out of your sound that you can't already do?
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Good ones.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
hard to say when we dont know what sound you're trying to achieve... also, what's your guitar / amp?

If I were you, I'd probably sell them all, get a boss tuner and a crybaby wah
---
Quote by MM14

It was such an irresistible response, I was planning to use it even if the TS had the most ridiculous pedalboard ever.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
All of them. Every single pedal that you don't own, you must buy this very instant.

/sarcasm

Why do threads like this exist? If you're happy with your sound, you don't need more pedals and you certainly don't need validation (unless you're an insecure little bitch). Now if you aren't happy with your current sound that's a whole scenario, but as is, this is the pedal version of "Am I good?" threads in GT. /rant

To answer your question, I'd go with Rob, adding a Rat to the mix.
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.
Quote by jwd724
All of them. Every single pedal that you don't own, you must buy this very instant.

/sarcasm

Why do threads like this exist? If you're happy with your sound, you don't need more pedals and you certainly don't need validation (unless you're an insecure little bitch). Now if you aren't happy with your current sound that's a whole scenario, but as is, this is the pedal version of "Am I good?" threads in GT. /rant

To answer your question, I'd go with Rob, adding a Rat to the mix.

i dissagree, with this kinds of post i discover new pedals, search for them in youtube and see what they are capable of doing, and with the delay, modulations and stuff like that i get to listen, and see how its done, different textures of music that otherwise i would have never thinked off
if discovering new pedals is the goal, I think you should listen to different bands, find some sounds you like, then find out what they used to achieve that sound...
---
Quote by poopiedeloopie
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi (USA)

I'm pretty sure you are required by law to have one.

either russian or usa is required by law. depends what state you reside in
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
I like treble boosters, but most deathcore metal and just regular metalm players do not use them. I get a nice rounded out and bright sound when used with just the right pickups. A Digitech Whammy is cool too cause you get some nice legato octave swells (I just made that term up but it accurately describes what it does.)
Quote by thejester

or both... if you're cool... like me
Guitars:
Gibson SG Standard with Bigsby
Gibson Custom ES-137
Gibson Custom 54' Les Paul VOS Goldtop
Gretsch G6129T Silver Jet
1968 Harmony Rocket H75

Amps:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe (modded)
1970 Fender Twin Reverb (blackfaced)

Quote by thejester

It'll be a cold day in Hell before I own either.

How do you know today isn't a cold day in hell?
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
Quote by bluestratplayer
How do you know today isn't a cold day in hell?

Because I don't own a muff?

I think you may have missed the point of that statement, friend.

line 6 m5, then you can have any pedal you want!
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣