Any Ipod experts know what to test for when buying a used Ipod touch 4th gen? Any tips are greatly appreciated, like what to look at or open to make sure most or all of the important features work. I don't know as I've never owned one, I need QUICK answers as I will be leaving in a few minutes.. Thanks sooooo much in advance. Also sorry for the slightly similar thread earlier.
"Could everyone please stop sounding like everyone else that's trying to sound like meshuggah?"

-Emil Werstler

Quote by damian_91
Kurt Cobain, the best guitarist to ever live.

make sure the guy didn't sell a kidney to buy it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by wizards?
Make sure it works.

/thread

...Wow thanks.... Why didn't I think of that...

I'm talking specifics as I don't know my way around one. You know like any red flags to some invisible damage or something..
"Could everyone please stop sounding like everyone else that's trying to sound like meshuggah?"

-Emil Werstler

Quote by damian_91

Is it cracked?

Does the "touch" work?

Does the sound work?

I'm pretty sure thats all an Ipod does.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by doomded
Is it cracked?

Does the "touch" work?

Does the sound work?

I'm pretty sure thats all an Ipod does.

An Itouch though?

-Emil Werstler

Quote by damian_91

Quote by brandon2784
...Wow thanks.... Why didn't I think of that...

Unless you're above the age of sixty, I'm pretty sure you know your way around anything tech related that's been released in the past ten years. You'll know whether or not it works, and yes it is that cut and dry.

Also, if you're buying from some guy on craigslist, bring a rape buddy to watch your ass. Seriously.
Does it shoot death rays?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
make sure you plug headphones in to ensure the headphone input works. it happens
Jonas Brothers: They corrupt the minds of millions of teen girls, i wish i could do that.
Can it run Crysis?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Ostinattos
Does it blend?

Yes it does.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
generally ipods don't have invisible damage i mean, it's definately possible, but I have really never heard of someone getting an ipod and it ending up not working unless some sort of physical damage was imposed.

anyway, make sure the touch screen works, the sound works, check the wifi (this is one things that I have heard can break), obvious dents/cracked screens are bad. other than that you should be fine
Danelectro 1959 reissue

Quote by G.Krizzel
Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.

Also please visit this thread and help me tab out an album!!!
thread.