Nekroholocaust(Fans of Morbid Angel,Sadistic Intent and Necrovore check it)

http://www.serpentsheadreprisal.com/

Really fantastic material for fans of 80's extreme metal(still more extreme than most metal theese days). This stuff is absolutely menacing sounding thrashy DM with a great emphasis on atmosphere, totally primal sounding and despite the generic name,this band is quite the hidden gem. Samples on the SHR page.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

I'm sure back in the late 80's the name seemed allot less cliched haha.They broke up in 89 after all.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Ordered the tape. Sounds relentless.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I was the vocalist and (sometimes) Bass Player for Nekroholocaust Eddie Santiago(Incinerator) although our real name was Necrophagia L.A!! Only when the lead Guitar player Jerry Battle(Sir Hindenburg) decided to release this rare Live Demo (recorded in One Take!!) did this Nekroholocaust business begin. Prior to my departure from the group in early 1989 and before the rest of the guys decided to call it quits, there had been talk of a name change. Contrary to Mercenary Musik, we and by that I mean Jimmy Sotelo-Drummer and Memo Mora ex Infamy Guitars never intended for the World not to know our identities. That was Jerry Battle and Mercenary Musiks doing. As Necrophagia L.A. we released the Great Demo "It began with a Twisted Dream" and got great response from many of the Fanzines that were popular in the day. This demo made it to the hands of Alchemy/EverRat Records and they signed us to a recording contract. Unfortunately due to Money issues and just plain immaturity this Album we had planned our entire musical life never was released. Not till now do you get to hear just a small sampling of our potential,ideas and creativeness. I know the sound is rough on this live demo and their are some cohession issues but there is no denying the ferocity and skill that was evident throughout. Atmospheric Music was not in vogue in the Genre so this is literally one of the first attempts. Sadistic Intent although a contemporary was not considered atleast in my mind, competition. We had Morbid Angel,Sarcofago and eventually Sepultura in our radar. Oh Well, what might have been.