I have $4 and change, and I'm looking for drinks. The higher the drink/value ratio, the better. I was thinking of getting some tea (do they have Arizona tea at dollar stores?), maybe a 3 liter of off brand root beer, and what else?
Bubble gum.

Edit: oh, drinks.

Still, bubble gum.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Get a ton of dollar store toys.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
generic pop.. or bottled water.

Apply for a job while you're there.
2009 Ibanez RG3EXFM1
2003 Ibanez RG220B
Line 6 Spider III 75
Quote by mydian
generic pop.. or bottled water.

Apply for a job while you're there.

OK mom.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Alex Vik
drinks

Quote by StratoCatser
Bubble gum.

Edit: oh, drinks.

Still, bubble gum.

Quote by sticksause
zebra cakes

Quote by Eastwinn
Bush's Baked Beans

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
go to the dog track.

Quote by -Annihilation-

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by mydian
bottled water.

ಠ_ಠ
if you buy bottled water im going to have no choice but to get pissed....just remember that
whats with people asking the pit to make all their decisions for them lately?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by jmako
if you buy bottled water im going to have no choice but to get pissed....just remember that

I only buy bottled water once in a while, and I just refill it until the bottle is trashed. So no, I'm not buying bottled water.

Quote by theogonia777

It's not like it's an important life decision or anything. It's just determining what I drink this weekend.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Jun 2, 2011,
arizona? those cost one dollar at any place aren't they?

what about sun florida? next time I check out it was one gallon for one dollar
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Quote by theogonia777

Lately? They've been doing it ever since I've been here.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Arizona, hell yeah.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by andras67
arizona? those cost one dollar at any place aren't they?

what about sun florida? next time I check out it was one gallon for one dollar

Yeah, but that's just the can. I found the 42 oz bottles at the store I'm going to

Sun florida? Is it any good?

Quote by TB!Guitar
Drink all week man:

That stuff leaves a terrible aftertaste in my mouth.
Quote by DonGlover

but more so recently. it seems like every other thread is asking the pit to make some insignificant decision for them.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
they have some sick 3-liter strawberry lemonade (stars and stripes). mix that with a box of whales/deluxe mac & cheese/mrs. freshly's swiss rolls and you have my former dream meal...

i actually quit dollar store soda i was drinking it so much... gonna start up again once college starts up again since it actually served a purpose (helps settle my stomach). dont get addicted though.
Quote by smartguyreviews
they have some sick 3-liter strawberry lemonade (stars and stripes). mix that with a box of whales/deluxe mac & cheese/mrs. freshly's swiss rolls and you have my former dream meal...

i actually quit dollar store soda i was drinking it so much... gonna start up again once college starts up again since it actually served a purpose (helps settle my stomach). dont get addicted though.

I don't think I could get addicted to cheap soda, and even if I did, I'd get some good exercise since it's about a half hour walk to the dollar store.
Buy a guitar.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
But what you really need is a new amp.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Quote by Alex Vik

Sun florida? Is it any good?

well, it's not bad, I buy it once when me and two friends were really thirsty, and we all were out of money and it did the job.

but at that price I think that maybe they do that beverage with the water that chinese people have used to take a shower or something like that.

also you can't find it all the year so maybe you have to check if there is any of it before
Quote by Våd Hamster

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Quote by andras67
well, it's not bad, I buy it once when me and two friends were really thirsty, and we all were out of money and it did the job.

but at that price I think that maybe they do that beverage with the water that chinese people have used to take a shower or something like that.

also you can't find it all the year so maybe you have to check if there is any of it before

That...doesn't sound very appealing. I'll just stick with the Arizona. Sure there's less of it, but I'd rather have 42 oz of good tea than 128 oz of chinese shower tea.
Quote by DonGlover

To widen the timeline, I'd also like to note that its been going on ever since I joined.
$4? Your gonna look rich as hell goin in that dollor store, get some of the 3 quart soda's for $1.
I'm assuming they're filled with magic because its cheaper than most bottled water and 5 times the size.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by DonGlover

ive been here for 8 months
signed,
your favorite poster
Drink tap water you fat bastard.

Quote by -Annihilation-

Then put your money to good use on tons of dollar store toys.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Drink tap water you fat bastard.

Then put your money to good use on tons of dollar store toys.

I do drink water. Tea and soda are for when water gets boring. Also, I'm working on the fat part >_>
Quote by Alex Vik
That...doesn't sound very appealing. I'll just stick with the Arizona. Sure there's less of it, but I'd rather have 42 oz of good tea than 128 oz of chinese shower tea.

arizona is good, sun florida too, it is an orange flavored beverage, I really don't think that chinese thing, but sometimes I wonder how a gallon is that cheap.
Quote by Våd Hamster