For those of us who have been blessed with the privilege of eating at one of America's finest establishments, what is your favorite meal?
Personally, I get the All-Star Special. Waffle, Bacon, Grits, Raisin Toast, 3 scrambled eggs with cheese.
IHOP> Waffle House.

I order pancakes and bacon if I'm at Ihop. At Waffle House, I order waffles...
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Quote by mrfinkle213
waffle house > hell > ex-girlfriend's house > ihop

You're no fun
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
As far as I know, they don't have true maple syrup. I wouldn't eat there, or at least I wouldn't eat waffles, pancakes, or anything where maple syrup is a required ingredient.
Quote by MirandaShambles
Blue waffles. Or chocolate chip. Their hashbrowns are always really greasy.

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
the pit has gotten either really lazy or really incompetent at life lately.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I don't get how Southerners can like that shit

Homemade breakfast is so much better
Quote by mrfinkle213

(Invalid img)
Ah well I fu-cked that all up.
сопляк!!
Last edited by MirandaShambles at Jun 3, 2011,
One more time on the bob barker gtfo and ill make sure you gtfo of ug for 30 days.

Waffle house is ok I guess. Bacon and sunnyside eggs with waffles n syrup? There's no point to me going to one honestly. I work in a hotel that serves better breakfast. :3
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Are there any waffle houses in california? Never see them around...
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
It's been so long since I've been to one.

I'm pretty sure I used to get 1 waffle and 2 eggs covered in mushrooms and peppers.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']It's been so long since I've been to one.

I'm pretty sure I used to get 1 waffle and 2 eggs covered in mushrooms and peppers.
All-Star Breakfast: Bacon, Eggs over-medium, waffle, and hashbrowns with chili, cheese, and jalapenos. My stomach is now growling, TS.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
I usually get one of their soggy waffles, bacon, and some eggs. Then later get diarrhea.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Jun 3, 2011,
Quote by T.s.e

I don't even like Waffle House anyway.

You mark-ass uncle-Tom bitch.
Double buttermilk waffle, triple hashbrown. have enough leftovers equivalent to a regular size waffle and hashbrown for tomorrows meal

BTW. Am i the only one who immediately goes to waffle house after going to the club?
This is by far the best thread the Pit has ever seen.

But on topic, either a Texas Bacon Patty Melt with Regular Hashbrowns or Double Chocolate Chip Waffles with a small piece of chocolate pie. Just depends on my mood/how hungry I am.
2 biscuits and gravy, which I drench in hot sauce. Coffee on the side.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
Steak.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Bacon-Chicken-Cheese wrap, the said ingredients rapped in their interpretation of a tortilla, and dripping with grease, usually enough for it to be practically swimming.

Best served when plastered something serious.

Otherwise, prepare for an ass-blasting the likes of which transcend the space/time continuum.

kawzedit: And their waffles are paltry, frozen-to-the-point-of-being-spongy-and-dry, and generally sit at the bottom of my stomach like so much sugar in a gas tank.
Call me: Will

Gear that I'm using most, in their respective colors:
Squier MIJ '62 Strat reissue
Orville '62 SG reissue
1972 Fender Musicmaster Bass Amp with various kinds of pedals.

My band, Cusche!
Last edited by Kawzmo118 at Jun 6, 2011,
I've never eaten at Waffle House. I decide I never would once a stand-up comedian on Comedy Central pointed out that Waffle House is a bad restaurant. This thread just intensifies the sentiment.
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.