Even if they don't have any basketball skills, all they need to do is catch the bell next to the net and just put their hands up and put the ball in. No jumping required, and nobody in the NBA could block them since they're too tall.

Or is this somehow against the NBA rules? I don't really watch basketball so I wouldn't know; but it makes sense.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Last edited by Jostry at Jun 2, 2011,
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
That's cheating.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Quote by severed-metal
Tallest men can't shoot hoops. For that matter, neither can beavers. Fuck beavers.

Don't gotta shoot hoops. Just literally put the ball in next to the net.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
A lot of them can't even stand without help. Other aren't expected to live past 30.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Because they hate you.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Jostry
Don't gotta shoot hoops. Just literally put the ball in next to the net.

Beavers are too short, rendering any argument void.
Because they're slow.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Yeah most can't even tie their shoes, let alone run up and down the court, play defense, etc.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Because skill and experience beats natural ability exactly as often as money beats soul (every time). Because if they were tall enough to just put the ball in the hoop, but had no basketball skills, real players wouldn't let them get anywhere near the hoops, and they'd be helpless. And most of the tallest people in the world have health problems that would keep them from ever being as good at basketball as the 6'-7' crowd, so they'd stand around miserably while the other team took the ball and threw it past them.
One reason that they do not do this is because they would have arthritis faster than an average male and secondly, there would be no entertainment from it after a while. If all the tall people played against each other then that would be interesting.
There's more to basketball than being tall.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown