I have just gotten to the point where I can play over the hills and far away, improvise a little bit, and gotten the majors and pentatonics memorized.. and i've hit a wall.

i started working out every day and every day I seem to pick up the guitar less and less. when i noticed it I started trying to pick it up more, because i really do want to learn. I tried learning creep by radiohead. should be easy at my skill level. it was difficult. I tried learning goodbye blue sky... difficult. tabs aren't making sense anymore really for the songs i want to learn (mainly pink floyd stuff)

what should I do to get out of this guitar depression? i went from playing 2 hours a day to maybe 15-30 minutes...
spend a week or two totally outside your comfort zone and/or learn a new genre?
My sig? Nice.
Go see a live band. Listen to new music. Remember why you wanted to learn in the first place. Or... buy a new guitar.
Quote by BlockFour
Go see a live band. Listen to new music. Remember why you wanted to learn in the first place. Or... buy a new guitar.

this is what i usually do. go see a live band, get a new pedal or something, watch some videos, take a break from practicing and just smoke up and play.

also, i also just learnt over the hills and far away - fking great song, i love the backing bit during the solo.