(for those who don't know, he's a spiderman villain). I'm reading A.S. 102, see him, and is it just me, or does Morbius look like a mix between Prince and Michael Jackson?
Could you provide a picture?
░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░ It's a-me, Mario!
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░

Check out my
Tumblr
Or follow me on Twitter
No, sorry.. just no. He doesn't look like either of them
░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░ It's a-me, Mario!
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░

Check out my
Tumblr
Or follow me on Twitter
Quote by ControlledExperiment
No, sorry.. just no. He doesn't look like either of them

I said mix, which means it's not one or the other, but a few characteristics of both.
He looks like Condoleezza Rice.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by johnwolennon
(for those who don't know, he's a spiderman villain). I'm reading A.S. 102, see him, and is it just me, or does Morbius look like a mix between Prince and Michael Jackson?

Possibly, but seeing as how the character was introduced in 1971, before Michael turned white and had the nose job and before anyone had heard of Prince, then we can certainly say that the character wasn't based on either of them.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Possibly, but seeing as how the character was introduced in 1971, before Michael turned white and had the nose job and before anyone had heard of Prince, then we can certainly say that the character wasn't based on either of them.

This only mean that Micheal Jackson wanted to look like Morbius!
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
This only mean that Micheal Jackson wanted to look like Morbius!

Maybe Micheal Jackson is a vampire, maybe Dr. Conrad Murray, who was charged with Jackson's involuntary manslaughter by prosecutors in Los Angeles, is actualy Dr Van Helsing.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Maybe Micheal Jackson is a vampire, maybe Dr. Conrad Murray, who was charged with Jackson's involuntary manslaughter by prosecutors in Los Angeles, is actualy Dr Van Helsing.

Are you saying... That Micheal Jackson is Morbius?!?!
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Are you saying... That Micheal Jackson is Morbius?!?!

Yes.... yes I am.
Expect the comeback tour just as soon as someone removes the steak from his chest and drips a bit of blood in his coffin.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Yes.... yes I am.
Expect the comeback tour just as soon as someone removes the steak from his chest and drips a bit of blood in his coffin.

what have I started?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Yes.... yes I am.

Did he choke on it?
Quote by littletea
Condoleezza Rice? no

Obviously you've never seen her without her mask on.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you