Hi, all the lovely guys here. Was wondering anyone of u have ever tried this kind of ? I'm a great fun of guitar. I'd like to collect anything about guitar. My gf got me a big surprise yesterday. She bought this guitar tie for me. It shaped like a Gibson acoustic. OMG, guitar tie!! So lovely gf! So lovely tie. She suggest me to wear it to one of her best friend's wedding. I'm not sure I have the right shirt to match. So how do u think about it? What kind of shirt should I choose? How cool is this guitar tie?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Dude not to a wedding.....better yet her BEST FRIENDS? I dont think it's classy enough. I own a Les Paul tie, but I hardly wear it because I just think it looks odd/a bit lame in most situations other than a "very casual tie wearing event." If that makes any sense at all. Aka not a wedding
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
-_______-
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Do it.
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Quote by littletea
Hi, all the lovely guys here. Was wondering anyone of u have ever tried this kind of ? I'm a great fun of guitar. I'd like to collect anything about guitar. My gf got me a big surprise yesterday. She bought this guitar tie for me. It shaped like a Gibson acoustic. OMG, guitar tie!! So lovely gf! So lovely tie. She suggest me to wear it to one of her best friend's wedding. I'm not sure I have the right shirt to match. So how do u think about it? What kind of shirt should I choose? How cool is this guitar tie?

Here's the shirt

http://www.guitarshirtshop.com/c=I5v4ZF98jC3yCe6UVAx0yUrDr/product/B527/Rock-House-Musical-Notes-Guitar-Embroidered-Black-Button-Front-Shirt-Medium.html

and the pants...

http://www.amazon.com/Guitar-Theme-Lounge-Pants-men/dp/B000C8A4Y2

I'd go with white patent leather shoes to set it off...

http://theshoebuff.com/shoes/classic-white-patent-leather-shoe-dr-martens/

Have fun.
I cannot help but actually laugh out loud.

Best thread in a long while TS. I applaud your epic hilarity.

Also, you're wearing a tie... whether you like it or not, your girl pretty much made that decision for you.

No offense... but I'd lock myself in my room for a week or two after that.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
well this is the accessories forum. hmm.

you have to wear the tie.
you have to dance.
you will probably get lucky.

so win.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Don't wear that tie, dude. If you don't have a dog, borrow one from a friend, tear it up, and blame it on the dog.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
dude got banned fast.
That tie is QUALITY!

Arby911 I laughed so much at the get up you provided that a bit of piss actually came out!

For a wedding though? Seriously? My girlfriend would castrate me if I turned up with that on. You should be proud that your girlfriend a) bought you a guitar related gift, b) not only stick with you after wearing that to her best friends wedding but actively encourage it!

I say go for it, but be prepared that people are going to expect you to live up to a tie that says you have that much personality i.e get hammered, dance like a grade A see you next tuesday, and then vomit on a small child
Last edited by ragingben at Jun 3, 2011,
I banned him. I am the Fashion Police.

shame on you lot for not being able to spot a spambot
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Spambot or not, this thread got some of the funniest responses. Great lulz
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
Bots not going to get any...
Quote by gregs1020
Bots not going to get any...

Hey gregs, maybe you should get one. Maybe you'll get lucky?
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
Quote by ragingkitty
Hey gregs, maybe you should get one. Maybe you'll get lucky?

sure i could disappoint a robot.

^ nice rug! i was almost afraid to click that link. could have been a light up something...

these must hang in the living room Rob!

Last edited by gregs1020 at Jun 3, 2011,
Quote by gregs1020
sure i could disappoint a robot.

^ nice rug! i was almost afraid to click that link. could have been a light up something...

these must hang in the living room Rob!

(Invalid img)

Nice looking. would be a nice change from the pictures of horses I have on the walls in my house.