Page 1 of 2
So pit have you ever taken a final, or really important exam under the influence? I just did a online exam intoxicated for the first time and was curious to see if anyone else has this.
You're doing it wrong. You bring a water bottle filled with drank to the test, then drink throughout so you leave already smashed. It's the perfect way to greet Summer after your last final.
When I was taking my Graphic Design class, I got drunk on some peppermint schnapps during lunch and took a couple tests when I got back. Did fine on 'em.
I once had an exam to see how much alcohol I could consume. Being the badass I am, I showed up drunk.
waste of alcohol. You take the test after a shot, three at most, pound it down pnce you have succeeded, and greet summer the right way. Dont wanna **** your future up you dumb chump.
Quote by Fat Lard
waste of alcohol. You take the test after a shot, pound it down pnce you have succeeded, and greet summer the right way. Dont wanna **** your future up you dumb chump.

Its an online exam, they really are not that hard, since you have 3 minutes a question which most are multiple choice and its open book.
i did a music exam on E one time (i know.. don't judge, i don't do it often) course was "issues in popular music" and i had to stay awake to pull an all nighter.. thought it would be a good idea.. it turned out alright except my hands kept shaking afterwards and needed lots of sleep
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
oh in that case, call up that sober smart friend. becuase if you drinking, your gonna need a bud to find the answers in the book (otherwise you arent drinking enough). Ace the test, succeed. Otherwise Id recommend only a buzz. If you take it drunk you are going to be slightly careless and rely to much on intutiition, not good when theres trick questions everywhere. Drink smart you DUMBASS.
No. Sitting at a desk for five hours and writing is hard enough while sober.
Actually, the Chemistry exam I had the 24th was pretty hard; I sat from 9 am to 2:30 pm. (I am allowed to use an hour extra because of my visual impairemnt.) Also, I didn't have time to even eat my lunch that day.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Jun 3, 2011,
in highschool i got drun and went to law class and had a 99 mark test, then the class after that i had an inclass esay... and i passed them both (barely)
Quote by slafoo
Lol I love the fact you use the word majestic to describe titties... it's as if there are hundreds of titties majestically frollocking in a meadow somewhere *drifts off*
I was pissed for one of my GCSEs. Still got an A*. The guy I'd been to the pub with got an E...maybe he'd had more than me, I don't remember.
Yeah, I had a jazz guitar improvisation exam at uni Turned up to the exam 7 beers later and smashed it
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by Fat Lard
oh in that case, call up that sober smart friend. becuase if you drinking, your gonna need a bud to find the answers in the book (otherwise you arent drinking enough). Ace the test, succeed. Otherwise Id recommend only a buzz. If you take it drunk you are going to be slightly careless and rely to much on intutiition, not good when theres trick questions everywhere. Drink smart you DUMBASS.

I had like seven or eight shots a couple hours before hand, which im allready sobering up from haha.
ah yeah hell yeah man. You nailed that dumb shit. Thought you were meaning plastered. thats a good way to stick it to the dumb gen ed teaching mu fucckers.

Why would you even drink just before an exam? The exam is a little more important than your few hours of intoxication. I swear some of you are basically alcoholics with the way you take everything to be an excuse to drink yourself senseless.
Quote by T.s.e
Why would you even drink just before an exam? The exam is a little more important than your few hours of intoxication. I swear some of you are basically alcoholics with the way you take everything to be an excuse to drink yourself senseless.

This. Though it seems like what they call exams are basically two hour tests. So they don't have to pretend to be sober for too long.
Last edited by sfaune92 at Jun 3, 2011,
You get drunk after the exam, duh.

My last exam is on a Monday morning, and the plan is to walk out of the hall, down the road and into the pub.
MANCHESTER UNITED
Quote by sfaune92
This. Though it seems like what they call exams are basically two hour tests. So they don't have to pretend to be sober for too long.

yeah I have an hour and half to do it online, and I did it 45 which is usual for me.
Quote by epiless
yeah I have an hour and half to do it online, and I did it 45 which is usual for me.

That sounds great. I had to sit in a room with bunch of other poeple for 5 hours straight. You aren't even allowed to go to the bathroom by yourself. (Though they don't follow you into the cubsicle... thank God for that!)
I once skulled half a bottle of some disgusting bacardi crap right before my yearly commerce test. I only realised that the test was on that day after my mate told me right after I drank the bloody thing. I still passed with 80% though.
member of the Australia FTW! group (pm the random hero or alter bridge to join (aussies only)
i took my economics final really high this semester. other than that i've drank during philosophy debates.
Go Veg.
i havent done exams in about 5 years.
and im allowed to drink whenever.
yay art.
now extra flamey
Finished an essay drunk once and sent it in. I actually passed!

Quote by The_Casinator
No. For some reason, I went to bed early and made sure I was focused. Weird, eh?

For you? Yes
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Also, if we even dare to show up at school while intoxicated, consequences would be dire. As in, we have to wait one year for retaking the exam...
Hell yes. More than once, but here is my favorite story: I hated my digital logic class. The professor never taught us any of the material and just blathered on about how he worked at NASA; I'm good with logic/programming courses, but the stuff he wanted us to know was insanely complicated and I really couldn't teach myself. When the final came up I searched far and wide but I could just not find a single fuck to give. I made a horrid concoction of moonshine bourbon, Jagermeister, and Amp Overdrive and just attacked that test with no mercy. Highlights from a few of the 8 pages of madness:

One question asked for the three methods used for creating a Karnaugh map or some shit (which I can do, I just didn't know what he wanted with this question), and I made a checklist with boxes next to them as follows:
[ ] Study hard and learn the answer to this question
[ ] Cheat off the nerd in front of me
[X] Get drunk and hope this gets graded by a TA (teacher's assistant)

Another gave some big logic diagram and asked for the state of the output and I said Tennessee.

And lastly we were asked for the circuit diagram for part of a CPU (worth a TON of points) but I had no clue so I wrote "How about instead I draw Bananabeard the Pirate for extra credit?" and I spent probably 45 minutes drawing a huge, insanely detailed banana dressed as a pirate. Hat, peg leg, cutlass, lemon-parrot, etc.

Got an A in the class.
No but I've nearly finished college and have a few assignments left and can't be bothered to do them. I'm thinking if I get drunk it'll be easier to bring myself to do them, I mean it makes it easier to do fat girls so I'm thinking it'll make assignment work easier as well.
Nope, but my friend did his IGCSE finals completely wasted and passed with flying colors...I shit you not, dude got As and Bs.
I took my SAT on LSD.

I got a 1600 , with a 1509 being the average score. I'm kind of curious as to what I could get sober.
Nikolas
No thanks, I have a future.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Only ever done it once, when I was confident about my knowledge but really nervous for no apparent reason. Nailed the exam.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Nah not an exam, I don't think I'll ever do that. Presentations, on the other hand, yes. Drinking makes presentations so much easier, if you're the kind of person who gets nervous for them.

EDIT: And funnier too.
MATTERHORN
Quote by T.s.e

You can't be an alcoholic if you're in college.
Page 1 of 2