Is a psychopath. I'm sure when you think about the movie from your youth you enjoy wathcing the two robbers fall for his tricks and traps.

But, was it really as innocent as this? Hell to the no. The kid's ploys were cruel, he could of easily have killed them both. We all know he could have trapped them from the start and called the cops, but there was fun to be had, at least in his fucked up mind.

Do we agree? Also, are there any other scenes or movies from the past that are disturbing now by today's standards? There's gotta be a couple

Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
I'd be a psychopath if my parents called me fucking Macaulay too.

Also, the man with the beard who drinks fortified wine at 9 in the morning who shouts at passing commuters at the bus-stop is a better candidate to babysit my children than this man:

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at Jun 3, 2011,
Surely not the kid being a psychopath, but rather the writers.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
It made a good movie. In real life the kid would've been shot, stabbed and raped faster than you can say "Sticky Bandits"
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I'd be a psychopath if my parents called me fucking Macaulay too.

I'd have turned out to be a psychopath if my parents had allowed me to eat Margherita pizza too.

"Can I have Margheri"

*SLAP*

"GET A PIZZA WITH SOME ****ING TOPPING, YOU WHINY LITTLE SHIT!"

Ah..... childhood memories.

There we have it folks, proof that Margherita pizza is- the worlds leading food when it comes to turning kids into psychopaths.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by SlipknotRule93
Surely not the kid being a psychopath, but rather the writers.

Indeed, the writers created a monster. Who went on to be Macaulay

Much like The Exorist girl. I assume she's psycho now
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.