Seriously thinking of ordering the Boss NS-2 today but I just have a couple of questions I would like to ask:

1. Would having delay in the loop of the NS-2 make a massive difference to the repeats on the delay? And if so, could this just be rectified by altering the delay settings to overcome the NS-2?

2. I would have me Boss ME-25 in the loop of the NS-2 which itself has a built in suppressor (albeit not the best) so should I completely turn off the suppressor in the ME-25? Seems to make sense?

Cheers
Fender Custom Shop Designed 50's Classic Player Strat
Orange Micro Terror
Don't put the delay in the loop of the NS-2. Run the NS-2 in the X pattern if you have an FX loop, and put the delay after the NS-2.

Turning off the noise suppressor on the ME-25 would be a good idea.
Quote by littlephil
Run the NS-2 in the X pattern .

Does that just mean the loop of the NS-2?

Thanks
Orange Micro Terror

why would you want to put pedals in the ns-2's looop anyway?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Don't get an NS-2 there are much better options available.
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Quote by InanezGuitars44

why would you want to put pedals in the ns-2's looop anyway?

Well I don't use the amp's drive channel and all excess noise is coming from the high gain distortions from my drive pedals. From what else I have read online, most of your pedals (definitely drive pedals) go in the loop of the NS-2 and you leave your delay between the NS-2 and amp.
If I'm not using the amps drive channel and I have nothing in the FX loop of the amp at the moment then putting the NS-2 in the FX loop would b alot of hassle if I could just put pedals in the NS-2 loop?
Orange Micro Terror
Quote by bogg808
buy my MXR Smart Gate

How much/where you at?
Orange Micro Terror
Is the noise constant, or is it only when you stop playing? The NS2 won't help you if it's always noisy. But yeah, delay should be after the NS2, and ideally in the amps' FX loop.
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
The ISP Decimator is really good. If you can work it out, it's best to have a noise gate at the beginning of your chain and at the end. You wouldn't have to turn the thresholds up as much so they won't destroy your dynamics/tone.
Quote by bogg808
$65 AUD shipped from Aus to wherever you are.

but you can't ship to iran,can you?here is the hell of the world
Gears:
Ibanez RG2550Z GK
Marshall TSL 122 Combo
Digitech GNX4
Boss DS2
Roland MicroCube