Hello,
I'm looking for a pedal to go with my ac15 I recently bought, as it hasn't got a very distorted/overdriven option on the amp I will nee something to crank it up a bit, I don't know whether to get a overdrive or distortion, i like kings of Leon, blink 182, guns n roses. I'm open for any options really thanks.
if you can crank the amp up enough to get some breakup, something like an ibanez ts9 would work well to boost that tone. if you have to keep it quiet, you would need something with more gain.

I suggest looking at the mi audio crunch box, fulltone ocd, and fulltone fulldrive.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
It's ok when I crank it but that's not very often so I need something for just low volume as well. Thanks I check them ones out.
Digitech Hardwire CM-2 Tube Overdrive. does the tubescreamer thing and has a mod switch for a higher gain. better EQ than a TS-9. should cover the bands you mentioned.