Ive been looking at the One Spot power supply combo pack which includes a daisy chain to power up to 8 pedals. I am potentially hoping to power up to 10 pedals, just the usual Boss, Marshall, Ibanez, EHX LPB1 and a Dunlop Cry Baby. so I'll need to buy another daisy chain to do this.
If I plug the One Spot Mains into the 'power in' on my Boss TU2 can I safely connect the 8 daisy chain from the 'power out' and connect the 2 daisy chains together so that I can then power all of my 10 pedals?
Thanks
Depends on how much juice the pedals draw. Somewhere on each pedal there should be a plate or label that lists its' power requirements in milliamps (mA). Add up all the mA ratings from all your pedals, and see what the mA output is from the one spot. I would even go so far as to say that you shouldn't go right up to the max either. Always good to leave a bit of a buffer in there. Electronics being run right up to their max rating for long periods of time tend to get hot, and fail.
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
I've already checked the power rating. The One Spot can handle up to 1700mA my pedals don't come anywhere near to that as I don't use any 'High draw' pedals so that should be ok. All I want to be able to do is to plug into the power socket on the TU2 and connect from the power Out on the TU 2 with 2 daisy chains joined together to connect up the rest.
My pedals are :-
Dunlop Cry Baby
Boss TU2
EHX LPB1
Marshall Guvnor Plus
Ibanez FL9
Marshall Vibratrem
MXR Phase 90
Boss CH1
Boss NS2 and maybe an old DOD 280 Compressor
well as long as the power out on the TU2 can handle the draw from all those pedals it should work. The power rating on the one spot is limited by the transformer, not the daisy chain cables.
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

And so it goes
no problem, good luck
Quote by tubetime86

And so it goes