Hey guys!
My gear is a Fender Frontman 25W, P.R.S Trimonti SE, Vox Big Ben Overdrive and Digitech Metal Master.
All in all I like my gear, except for the distortion. It has a large variety, and it can go from NWOBHM to black metal easily, but I don't really like it's sound. Can someone recommend me of a good distortion pedal with a large variety of sounds? I play all the things from soft rock to Heavy metal, so I need it. I've been considering Tech21 Sansamp GT2, but it's a preamp and I don't have an effects loop in my amp. I have a large budget.
Yeah, if your budget IS large... Get yourself a better amp first.
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
You'd get more help in the other forum. And what the hell is NWOBHM?

Ditch the metal master. That pedal is crap. Big Ben is sweet though. Amp might be the solution.
Quote by inkandlead
You'd get more help in the other forum. And what the hell is NWOBHM?

Ditch the metal master. That pedal is crap. Big Ben is sweet though. Amp might be the solution.

New Wave of British Heavy Metal

i.e bands like Motorhead, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Budgie, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Diamond Head, Judas Priest, Saxon and Venom
Check out my fitness blog here
OOOOH. The good metal. I dig it. Stuff like that might be well suited with a tubescreamer or something like that.
Alright, so you guys say that I need a new amp first, then, if I have enough budget, replace the distortion. Any distortion recommendations? As for the amp, I'll go to a music shop and try 'em out.
Also, I need a little tip. I don't play on high volumes, so what voltage do I need? I've heard that the higher the voltage the higher volume it takes to distort. Because I don't live alone and have neighbors, I can't go too high. So what size of an amp? 15? 25?