Singer has a great voice, but the way you guys dress really put me off.
I know it has nothing to do with the actual music, but I think an image would really suit you guys. There's a plethora of guys wearing G'n'R shirts out there - hard to get noticed that way, regardless of how well you can sing.
Please let me keep this memory, just this one ..
Quote by Samhuinn
Singer has a great voice, but the way you guys dress really put me off.
I know it has nothing to do with the actual music, but I think an image would really suit you guys. There's a plethora of guys wearing G'n'R shirts out there - hard to get noticed that way, regardless of how well you can sing.

Thanks for the compliment on my voice (= nice to know someone actually thinks I can sing, hah!
Also, yeah that's something we struggle with all the time... Dressing to look like band whilst not coming off as dicks is tough... Any suggestions?
You don't automatically have to wear matching jumpsuits to look like a band.
Personally, I enjoy seeing a band well dressed, especially when they play music like you do (though I've only seen the interview).
A clean, well cut shirt will do wonders, I truly believe that. You don't have to look preppy, but given that you guys are hardly Tommy Lee and Nikki Sixx ..
Think Beatles, Not Slayer .. That's the only point I'm trying to make ^^'
Please let me keep this memory, just this one ..
Last edited by Samhuinn at Jun 7, 2011,
You guys sound really good.

You actually remind me of Rise Against, which I would take as a compliment :p.

I compared your performance with your recorded stuff, and I must say that I prefer your voice in the performance.
Last edited by JDmino at Jun 7, 2011,
Quote by Samhuinn
You don't automatically have to wear matching jumpsuits to look like a band.
Personally, I enjoy seeing a band well dressed, especially when they play music like you do (though I've only seen the interview).
A clean, well cut shirt will do wonders, I truly believe that. You don't have to look preppy, but given that you guys are hardly Tommy Lee and Nikki Sixx ..
Think Beatles, Not Slayer .. That's the only point I'm trying to make ^^'

Thanks man, will bear that in mind for future stuff xD
And you should totally check out the rest of the E.P. if you like Freefall www.facebook.com/sidewaysfallingmusic
Quote by JDmino
You guys sound really good.

You actually remind me of Rise Against, which I would take as a compliment :p.

I compared your performance with your recorded stuff, and I must say that I prefer your voice in the performance.

Hey there!
Thanks a lot xD That really is a compliment! We're massive Rise Against fans!
Sweet, thanks for checking out the recordings! And really? What was the difference for you that made the interview better?

Thanks for the in put (=