of those the d'addarios.

also, try the DR set.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
of those the d'addarios.

also, try the DR set.

I do not know the Dr but I go to the D'addario strings. Thanks for your opinion
D'addario are great strings.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
there are also some heavy core sets, you should try those as well.

the heavier the core, the heavier your toan.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
i love DR, i have to recommend them
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Though I haven't tried Ernie Ball or D'Addario, I will definitely recommend anything DR makes. I've had a set of Dime's, Alexi's, and now I have the DDTs, all great, durable strings. And they sound great.
I've gone through pretty much every brand available on the market today, I've gone from ultra high priced pyramids to cheapy no-brand strings... The conclusion I've come to? D'addario make the best bang for buck strings on the market by quite some way!

If I've got money to burn I'll splash on a set of Thomastik-Infeld (Bebop roundwound's are my favourite for my hollows, techno-brights for my "rock" guitars) as they last longer and have a superior tone. However they're not worth over twice as much as a D'addario to me.. I use D'addario pure nickel.

(NB: Ironically D'addario's steinberger strings are more expensive and worse than both La-bella and Newtone.. Hence I use those for that instrument.)
For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
Funny thing; I used to be all D'Addario, after trying a few different brands, including EB's.
Since I got my first MusicMan (and subsequently the second) I've gone back to EB's and I like them a lot better than D'Addarios They stay smoother, and don't go dull anywhere near as fast as the D'Addarios I used for years.