Page 1 of 3
Hello Pit,

Just wondered if anyone has any experience in dealing with disturbing notes, if you've received them or known someone who has received them.

My girlfriend got one through the letterbox this morning, it was very poor English.

'Oh gorgeous spanish girl, I watch you. I want you marry in blood. we meet. your eyes and beauty, for mine only. you shall be mine. i will have you to myself. i touch and sex. forever you'

Shes rang the police who haven't done anything other than document in and warn her to ring back if anything happens in relation to the letter. They basically did nothing to settle her so I'm looking for any kind of advice off people who have seen or experienced this kind of thing before.

Cheers

Ps I've told her to buy some pepper spray stuff, i assume thats legal in the UK?
Ahh, Royal Mail delivered my message on time. Good stuff.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
You should probably stop sending her those notes then.
Tell me who's that writin'...
I thought it'd impress her
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I got the same letter through my mailbox once. I met up with the girl and now we're happily married! TS don't stand in your girlfriend's way for happiness.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I got the same letter through my mailbox once. I met up with the girl and now we're happily married! TS don't stand in your girlfriend's way for happiness.

You got the same letter referring to you as a "gorgeous Spanish girl"?

Now this is interesting.
The police do **** all with letters, just so you know. I've been getting poison pen letters for years, all the police have done is lost the evidence. We even told them who they're from, but they won't do **** all. It's all too much like hard work for them.

^ Kensai is a gorgeous Spanish girl though.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Why don't you just arrange for a meeting and beat the life out of the creep?
Pepper Spray is illegal in UK
They should get it to be like poland, where you can get a permit.
But I'd do the same; or get strong spray perfume. Or hair spray. Aim for the eyes. Get a fork as well. Aim for the eyes.

Police can't really do much. My dad got a threatening note and the exact same happened.
Except it was a lot more blunt than "Oh gorgeous spanish girl, I watch you."
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Ahh, Royal Mail delivered my message on time. Good stuff.

Oh, right, that explains the note under my door, too.

On a serious note, not much you can do aside from being wary and doing all the regular precautionary stuff like locking doors and windows at night, yada yada. It might just be be a prank with no follow up.

Something useful you can tell your girlfriend - if she is put in a dodgy situation, feint the 'two-fingered eye jab move' and then immediately, while he's distracted, kick him in between the big toes.

Y'know... right up between the two big toes.

Then run, while he's further distracted.
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
Just wait until the fluid samples come through, then it gets interesting.

Edit: ^ Industrial sized printers Ms. Muso. Send me your pin number ಠ_ಠ

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at Jun 3, 2011,
I agree with RX120D, see if theres something she can do to arrange a meeting and jump the bastard, keep in mind this could be really dangerous, who knows that that guy, or guys (plural) actually is
Quote by RX120D
Why don't you just arrange for a meeting and beat the life out of the creep?

Brilliant idea! Seriously. Figure out how you can get a note back to mr anonymous lover boy, set up a meeting where he thinks she wants to check him out, and then scare the ****ing crap out of him. Should work.
anyone with that bad of a sense of metric rhythm is surely up to no good.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by hazzmatazz
You got the same letter referring to you as a "gorgeous Spanish girl"?

Now this is interesting.

Quote by Todd Hart
The police do **** all with letters, just so you know. I've been getting poison pen letters for years, all the police have done is lost the evidence. We even told them who they're from, but they won't do **** all. It's all too much like hard work for them.

^ Kensai is a gorgeous Spanish girl though.

Poison pen letters? And why?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I figured it be a laugh reading through the comments that said 'I'm glad she got my note'!!

But yeah I'll advise her to brush up on her bollock kicking technique, also if pepper spray is illegal in the UK I'll see what the alternatives are. I don't think the police will really help the situation much either.

Cheers for the replies
Quote by Davester000
also if pepper spray is illegal in the UK I'll see what the alternatives are.s

get her to carry a knife. she can't get in trouble, because she can say that she was only carrying it just in case she has to make an emergency sandwich.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by creepy dude

'Oh gorgeous spanish girl, I watch you. I want you marry in blood. we meet. your eyes and beauty, for mine only. you shall be mine. i will have you to myself. i touch and sex. forever you'

Leave a grammer dictionary on her door step for him to start with. At least then the notes will be a better read in future.

And if he watches her then get her to look around for dodgy illiterate foreigners carrying a pen and paper. Shouldnt be too hard. (Well he might be)
oh friend, i see joyfully you get my love. we shall together be. i want meet you. in alley way at midnight we shall be, in darkness, our love. we touch and sex. forever us.
Quote by xSacrilegex
This man for president.

Why not just wait until Sarah Palin gets elected? It won't take that long now, will it?
Quote by Davester000
I figured it be a laugh reading through the comments that said 'I'm glad she got my note'!!

But yeah I'll advise her to brush up on her bollock kicking technique, also if pepper spray is illegal in the UK I'll see what the alternatives are. I don't think the police will really help the situation much either.

Cheers for the replies

Doing the eye thing first triggers a instinctive reaction. It's a survival thing to protect the sight. If she kicks quick enough afterwards, the guy has no reaction time to get from blocking the face to blocking the nads.

Wish her luck and buy her steel-capped boots

Zero-Hartman, industrial printer my arse. You know you wrote that note by hand. It's got your quill marks all over it.
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
Quote by Spud Spudly
Brilliant idea! Seriously. Figure out how you can get a note back to mr anonymous lover boy, set up a meeting where he thinks she wants to check him out, and then scare the ****ing crap out of him. Should work.

You must be joking, trolling or stupid.

Or maybe I'm wrong and brawling in the streets solves everything. I'm ebetting it will even solve world hunger.
Quote by Davester000

Cheers for the replies

The closest you will get it some UV spray paint. It won't slow them down or incapacitate them in any way, just give them a lovely blue or red face.
Quote by Butt Rayge

Or maybe I'm wrong and brawling in the streets solves everything. I'm ebetting it will even solve world hunger.

Do you take Paypal?

You're silly for applying this for everything. It works for approximately 33.3% of things.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
That is immensely creepy, but I just can't stop laughing at:
i touch and sex.

I hope he is far less dangerous than he is silly.
REGGIE
I touch and sex
me gusta
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
just tell her to keep her wits about her and to avoid isolated areas. she could get new/more locks for her door as well. if the cops won't do anything there isn't much else you can do.
Kick him/her in the crotch/boobs.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Davester000
...i touch and sex. forever you'

Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by SlipknotRule93
Kick him/her in the crotch/boobs.

LOL

crotchboobs...

I say start prepairing the home, "Home Alone" style.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by Butt Rayge

I didn't say brawl, I just said scare you ****ing high school dropout idiot. Fail reading comprehension?

Either that or beat her with an ugly stick. TS probably wouldn't like that.
Page 1 of 3