I know I just bought a used Schecter, but my wife and I both have a guitar issue (which is a good thing). I was buying an acoustic yesterday at my local guitar center and went walking around (we're there and I'm spending 1900 less then her, I get to look!). I found a wonderful Ibanez to purchase at an extreme discount. I got a RG5SP1, which was on sale/clearance for only 309. I'm not sure why it was on that price, as it is still 500 on the site, I was happy. All it was missing was the trem arm, which they couldn't find (at all) so I had to go buy one at a different company for 15 (still not a bad total investment).

It functions wonderfully, the neck is awesome and the trem works well for me. It sounds good through my amp, and then some. It needs some set up stuff done, but I talked my wife into it in exchange for cleaning the bathroom (what would you rather do set up a floyd or clean a small bathroom?). I actually got it tuned nicely already, it just honestly needs some pick up height stuff done. She is also certified to do a lot of that type of stuff, and I trust her to do it. Other then that its a great guitar, a very unique paint job, and finish with a cool look. I personally love it and can't wait to use it more.

Quote by Levi79
HNGD man! Never seen one of those before, I actually really like the looks of it.

It's not even listed on the Ibanez site. I just saw it out of the corner of my eye while I was walking around. Nothing is wrong with it and they wanted 200 less then their price which was 700 off list. Only thing that was wrong was they lost the arm, and they gave me a "ghetto" replacement, so I went to Motor City Guitars and got one there.
Sick inlay!

HNGD
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Is that a Ebony Fretboard on a Ibanez?

You Sir, are the first person to make me GAS for an Ibanez.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
hngd I saw the price drop on those at musicians friend and was tempted to get one but the edge 3 threw me...anyways HNGD
GUITARS:
PRS Semi-Hollow Custom SE

Amps:
Peavey Ranger 2x12 Twin Killer

Quote by MrFlibble
Quote by IronMaiden76
Meh. Looks like an SE to me.
Well, thanks for confirming you know absolutely nothing about PRS guitars.
I think I saw one at my guitar center
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

That thing looks so freaking sweet....

I wish that happened to me!
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Sweet axe dude!
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.