Well, not literally his hair. It was curly and I had an extenso treatment on it so now it looks like his. Same shape, length, colour, thickness, everything. People have told me we look alike. In case you don't know who Emil Werstler is, he's a kickass guitarist from an industrial death metal band called 'Daath', and I believe he also plays bass guitar for Chimaira (wasted talent, imo).

And anyway, the ends of my hair are frizzy since using this treatment. When my hair was curly I had a big problem with frizz, I used Aussie shampoos and conditioners because they seemed to be the only ones that would get on top of the problem. I figured that now my hair is more 'normal' so to speak I could use a conditioner for more 'normal' hair (I use Charles Worthington now). So does anybody else have sorta frizzy wavy/straight hair? My hair isn't actually enormously frizzy, it's just a bit and only on the ends but it still bugs the f*ck outta me so has anyone got any tips? Serums, sprays, shampoos/conditioners, washing/styling tips, anything?

And please nobody redirect me to the 'Hair Thread'. I know it exists and I've posted there several times but nobody's hair related questions ever get answered there. So thanks for reading and any advice would be mucho appreciated!
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Last edited by zgr0826 at Aug 13, 2011,
I assume the women at your knitting circle could help you with this particular dilemma.
Funny words.
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
I assume the women at your knitting circle could help you with this particular dilemma.

XD I'm fully aware that this thread may seem gay, but seriously my hair bugs me a lot, I'm only 14 so please don't judge me, I just want my hair to look half-decent. :P
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man

Hey **** you buddy, knitting rawks.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Vornik - knitting does indeed rock. I wouldn't know as I don't do it myself but I do have an extreme weakness for knitted hats.

G.Krizzel - I did forget to say earlier, that gif is pretty cool. I can't help thinking it reminds me of Jack Black though o_O
Ok, so let me get this straight....your 14, you have poof hair form the 80's or something(don't care to look up your hair idol), and your worried about it like a girl who's going out for her first date, and your not gay.....

I say....chop it off so it's a normal guy hair cut, get a motocross bike, and go have some fun and stop stressing over something as dumb as your hair, your a guy, your hair is not that important, it'll just fall out when your 40.
Eeeeeeemiiiil! Din forgrämmade unge!
(Sadly, only Scandinavians will get this reference.)

To contribute to the topic: So what? There are a lot of dudes with curly hair...
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Jun 3, 2011,
Quote by ethan_hanus
Ok, so let me get this straight....your 14, you have poof hair form the 80's or something(don't care to look up your hair idol), and your worried about it like a girl who's going out for her first date, and your not gay.....

I say....chop it off so it's a normal guy hair cut, get a motocross bike, and go have some fun and stop stressing over something as dumb as your hair, your a guy, your hair is not that important, it'll just fall out when your 40.

learn to spell and shut up.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by theangelofmeth
G.Krizzel - I did forget to say earlier, that gif is pretty cool. I can't help thinking it reminds me of Jack Black though o_O

Oh, that's so sweet of you!

Strange, Jack Black was also the first thing that went through my head when I saw that face.

EDIT:
zgr0826's .gif also made me lol. You should also thank him, otherwise he'll feel foreveralone...
Last edited by G.Krizzel at Jun 3, 2011,
Quote by ethan_hanus
Ok, so let me get this straight....your (you're) 14, you have poof hair form (from) the 80's or something(don't care to look up your hair idol), and your (you're) worried about it like a girl who's going out for her first date, and your (you're) not gay.....

I say....chop it off so it's a normal guy hair cut, get a motocross bike, and go have some fun and stop stressing over something as dumb as your hair, your (you're) a guy, your hair is not that important, it'll just fall out when your (you're) 40.

Nice bro.
Quote by theangelofmeth
XD I'm fully aware that this thread may seem gay, but seriously my hair bugs me a lot, I'm only 14 so please don't judge me, I just want my hair to look half-decent. :P

1. Find local hair salon.
2. Ask them to give you a manly haircut.
3. Leave in disgust when they state they cannot give a manly haircut.
4. Find a barber shop and get a real man's haircut.
5. ???
6. Profit!
Quote by theangelofmeth
Well, not literally his hair. It was curly and I had an extenso treatment on it so now it looks like his. Same shape, length, colour, thickness, everything. People have told me we look alike. In case you don't know who Emil Werstler is, he's a kickass guitarist from an industrial death metal band called 'Daath', and I believe he also plays bass guitar for Chimaira (wasted talent, imo).

And anyway, the ends of my hair are frizzy since using this treatment. When my hair was curly I had a big problem with frizz, I used Aussie shampoos and conditioners because they seemed to be the only ones that would get on top of the problem. I figured that now my hair is more 'normal' so to speak I could use a conditioner for more 'normal' hair (I use Charles Worthington now). So does anybody else have sorta frizzy wavy/straight hair? My hair isn't actually enormously frizzy, it's just a bit and only on the ends but it still bugs the f*ck outta me so has anyone got any tips? Serums, sprays, shampoos/conditioners, washing/styling tips, anything?

And please nobody redirect me to the 'Hair Thread'. I know it exists and I've posted there several times but nobody's hair related questions ever get answered there. So thanks for reading and any advice would be mucho appreciated!

I wouldn't really call Dååth industrial, apart from say a couple tracks. They just seem to be straight ahead death metal with a heavy Jazz influence.

EDIT: Also, ****ing great band!
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Quote by ethan_hanus
1. Nothing is misspelled.

Wrong.

2. I used proper grammar, while you did not.

Wrong

3. Haha. Nanny nanny boo boo! Got ya!

Not quite.

OT: My hair is quite similar to his, too. Just comb it regularly and it shouldn't be a problem.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jun 13, 2011,
Damn this was an old thread. In case anyone actually looks back at this, I got my hair thinned out at a unisex hair place and it's fine now, grown from just below my shoulder to my elbow in the time this thread was post till now. I was such a perfectionist fag caring for my hair back then, dunno who the guy above me was who basically told me to man up but thats good advice. Worrying about hair makes it seem worse, just leave it natural. **** using hair products too (well except to clean it).

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to listen to some Daath. As blankoff said, they're a ****ing great band.
Why on earth did you bump this?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by theangelofmeth
Damn this was an old thread. In case anyone actually looks back at this, I got my hair thinned out at a unisex hair place and it's fine now, grown from just below my shoulder to my elbow in the time this thread was post till now. I was such a perfectionist fag caring for my hair back then, dunno who the guy above me was who basically told me to man up but thats good advice. Worrying about hair makes it seem worse, just leave it natural. **** using hair products too (well except to clean it).

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to listen to some Daath. As blankoff said, they're a ****ing great band.

Don't do that.

Also, your hair grew a foot in two months?

Edit - Also, "what the fuck" to the bolded, man. Not cool.

Fucking 14-year-olds.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Last edited by DaddyTwoFoot at Aug 13, 2011,
Shave it off and attach it to your face.

Everyone knows the ladies love 3 feet of epic beard.
Believe.
Mfw this thread got bumped:

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE