Irish Eyes is really cool! I like the vibes from it. It has a Craig D'Andrea feel to it for me. Nice solid playing a beautiful composition. If I could have any recommendation it would be to have a slightly more recognizable melody but other than that it's fantastic.

Your title caught my eye though, because I play a similar style and rarely see others.
c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1444756
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Thanks I really appreciate the feedback.. Don't see how other guitar players don't buy into this style of playing... Its just amazing
Fellow Candyrat lover here!

"Irish Eyes":
Love the feel. Quite the bright tone you have there.
Really cool ideas. What tuning is this in? I like it.
Could be more tighter, but as it is now adds a more 'personal' feel to it.

"Inner Peace":
Certainly lives up to it's name.
Might just be me, but I hear an out of tune note in places during the first 40 seconds or so.
Interesting ideas yet again.

"UnFunk":
I hear a lot more slapping than the actual notes in this track, but from what I can hear, it sounds good, but could be varied a bit more to make it more interesting.

"ChasEscaping":
Really awesome rhythm going on.
Definitely the favorite out of the four tracks.

Overall:
If you worked on these more and recorded final versions with good quality, i'd buy them.
Keep practicing these and make the songs more solid/tight. You've got some great ideas.

Please, review my freshly released Fingerstyle Demo/EP here:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1449134

I plan on sending it to Candyrat Records soon!
Any criticism/feedback would help me out a whole lot. :]
Thanks very much for giving me such detailed feedback!! I definitely gotta some proper recording equipment to record these properly.. Check ur link for feedback on yours