So I'v been watching alot of anime ( Japanese animation) recently and almost each new anime i pick up theres a scene where they eat ramen. So I went on the net found the 'fastest' way to do 'something like that' and ended up making somekinda sorry excuse for a dish lol. it was 'eatable' but tasted like... plain spaggheti in bouillon

Pit, have you ever made ramen? What type is your favourite? How do you prepare it ?

I live off this shit.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
This.

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Quote by zippidyduda

I live off this shit.

Amen, brother
Quote by devourke
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Well Taz is just full retard
I think you'll find that the more acceptable term is "australian"

Funniest Exchange i've read on UG

I would have consensual relations with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Call me Dean or Vill
Quote by Villearreal92
RAmen, brother

-Fixed
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
NO! Nah'ahh! You fail, TS.

Those noodles are not called ramen. The type that every lame person in the US eats is called Ramen! Jeese...what is this world coming to?!

Edit: Real men make their own noodles.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jun 3, 2011,
They eat insta Ramen, i was talking more to the side of the 'home' prepared ramen
Quote by zippidyduda

I live off this shit.

This is the way to do it!

Quote by DocArunas
So I'v been watching alot of anime ( Japanese animation) recently and almost each new anime i pick up theres a scene where they eat ramen. So I went on the net found the 'fastest' way to do 'something like that' and ended up making somekinda sorry excuse for a dish lol. it was 'eatable' but tasted like... plain spaggheti in bouillon

Pit, Do you eat ramen? What type is your favourite brand? What is the temperature of the water you add?

You're welcome, I fixed it for you
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Quote by TheSPillow
This.

i'm eating the tortilla one for the first time

not bad
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank