I ordered a SKB66 from sam ash and my schecter hellraiser FR did not fit in the case, even though the skb website clearly states that it would. The guitar is the 2010 model, and the issue was that the guitar as a whole was too long and the headstock was resting on the edge of the case. So i am confused, for those who own the hellraier with the FR, what case do you use and could you take pictures of the headstock clearance? I gig enough where i need to find a good case. Thanks.
Thanks for the reply. I am leaving that as the last resort as i was hoping to get the TSA locks because I fly a lot (for work). If I cant get what i am looking for with that, the schecter case will be the way to go.
No it is 25.5", I knew that buying it but i double checked last week because this all seems crazy to me.
I'm pretty sure 2010 models and the others are 26.5"
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

The website states that it is 25.5, and from nut to saddle it is 25.5 when i measure it. The EX models are the baritone guitars and have "EX" on the truss rod cover. Plus i do not think they make a hellraiser with a FR that is also a baritone.
Quote by Seanthesheep
depends.... i know the 7 string hell raiser FR is 26.5"

Didn't you use to have an avatar?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?